Our Very First Foal!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RedWagon

Reaction score
FILLY!!! :aktion033: Baby came around 1:30 this morning. Mom popped baby and placenta out like it was nothing! Thank God my mother in law was watching the camera, I was sleeping and didn't hear the buzzer. My husband got to the barn first and had to break the sac! Whew!

Mom and baby are doing great. Shay is a wonderful mom. Here are a couple of pics. Can't wait to see her all fluffy!

P.S. Would love some name help--would like something with Moon--prefix is Red Wagon. Thanks!

Shaysbaby001.jpg

Shaysbaby011.jpg

Congratulations!! :aktion033: :aktion033: Cute filly.....tell your hubby good job! :bgrin I'm no good with names.....still haven't named the 2 I've had this year! :eek:

Congratulations! She is precious!!!

How about Red Wagon Moon Glow? It looks like she might be silver bay (?) and that might tie in then if so with her flaxen mane and tail.

Oh I just love her
default_wub.png
:

How about Red Wagon Silvery Moon (then you can break into song..."By the light - of the Silvery Moon...."
default_yes.gif
:

What a little sweetie, congratulations!!!!!!

default_wub.png
: congrats on your filly.

Red wagon delightful moon

Red Wagon watch me moon

Red Wagon Moon Catcher

Red Wagon Lucky Moon

Red Wagon Great start Moon

Last edited by a moderator:
CONGRATULATIONS! :aktion033: First foals are aways SPECIAL....and your little girl is no exception!

I have a boatload of "Moon" names, from when I was naming my "Moonstruck" foals.

Here are a few...

Make Mine Moonshine

Junie Moon

Moon Shadow

Over the Moon

Moon Maiden

Maiden Moonlight

Magical Moon

Misty Moonlight

Full Moon Rising

Little Moonshine

Blue Moon

Exotic Moon

Moon Melody

Majestic Moon

Congrats she is adorable!!
default_wub.png
: I like Moon Glow- that is a cute one.

congratulations on your sweet filly. I like the suggestion made earlier here of "misty moonlight" as her barn name could be "Misty".

Congratulations, she's a pretty girl. No help here on name suggestions, we have a hard time with our own, although this year went quick for once.

Congratulations on a pretty little filly. I like the one's listed... Misty Moonlight, or

how about Moon Goddness.

Best Wishes

Vicky

:aktion033: :aktion033:

Latest posts

Back