our unexpected pregnancy

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lilac Lane Farm

Reaction score
default_wub.png

Well I thought I would announce that Jamie and I are expecting a baby! What a big surprise to us, not planned but god must have plans for us. We are very excited and it will be like starting over again because his daughter is 22 and my daughter Madison is 15. The baby is due in September, so no Nationals for me! I will be having a C-section some time from Sept 14-18th. I will be sending my daughter Madison and my dad with the horses to nationals. I am going to miss everyone this year, but will have a little bundle of joy when they get home.

We will find out what it is boy/girl in a few weeks and I will keep everyone posted!
default_saludando.gif

Heidi

What a wonderful "unexpected" BLESSING!!!!!!!!
default_517.gif
Something tells me you may be about the same age *I* was when Brianna was born.......

Here's to a smooth and uneventful pregnancy.

A huge congratulations!!!!!!

I too had an oops baby when my daughter was 15 and now that baby is 16, he is such a joy, even as a teenager. I wish you two all the very best and many happy, joyful days to come!!!!!

Miniv, yes I am not young as I was once was
default_wub.png
I just turned 39 and Jamie is going to be 42 in September.

AND Jamies daughter who is 22 years old with a 2 year old daughter is pregnant and due 2 days of me. So he will be a father and a grandfather all in the same week.

I know I will enjoy this baby because we are home now (work from home) and are older, financially better and in a GREAT relationship with a man I just love and adore.

Heidi

Congratulations!
default_aktion033.gif
My brother is 15 years older than me. My mom always jokes that she had two only children and it is very true!
default_laugh.png
Just want to throw in my vote for September 14th, that's my b-day
default_wink.png

Congratulations Heidi and Jamie! Great joy in coming into your lives!

Miniv, yes I am not young as I was once was
default_wub.png
I just turned 39 and Jamie is going to be 42 in September.AND Jamies daughter who is 22 years old with a 2 year old daughter is pregnant and due 2 days of me. So he will be a father and a grandfather all in the same week.

I know I will enjoy this baby because we are home now (work from home) and are older, financially better and in a GREAT relationship with a man I just love and adore.

Heidi

(((HUGS))) to both of you....... I was actually almost 41 and Larry was almost 45. You've already had a child and a stepchild so you will probably realize the difference in your attitude toward parenting.......We had foster kids, but starting "from scratch" was a new one.
default_smile.png
What's also going to be interesting is the dynamics of the family as your baby grows up with your GRANDdaughter! LOL! Bless you both in this new chapter of your life. I am so happy for you.

How wonderful for you! What a true blessing! My little nephew was born on Sept 14, 2001 so that is a good day to have a baby!
default_smile.png

CONGRATULATIONS i hope its a girl so Jamie can play with her hair!!

Amanda

How wonderful. Sep. 14th sounds like a good day to me..its my sons b-day, but he is going to be 38. Oh gosh..I sure am getting old..of course you could try for Sept. 21, that is our babies b-day and she is 34. CONGRATULATIONS to both of you.

Congrats to you all. God just thought you needed this blessing.

Cant wait to see pix...

tee hee. You are the same age as me and my son just turned 4 and my daughter is 8 1/2 so I started later. My best friend just had a baby last August when she was almost 41 and her son is also 4. My sister-in-law had her 4th child at 37 so you would fit right in with us! congratulations! Can't wait to see pictures of the little one. My daughter's birthday is September 12th. Nice time for a baby to come!

Congrats!!! Funny how life throws you unexpected "surprises"!!!! At least you won't be battling a toddler and your older ones can pretty much fend for themselves while you enjoy your time with the new one.
default_laugh.png

Thank you everyone for all the great support.

It is very nice to know that I am not the only "older" mom, and a lot of people have done it!
default_saludando.gif

Heidi

Congratulations!

I'm a September baby myself - September 26.

Can't wait to hear if pink or blue...

Dee

Latest posts

Back