Our own first mini foal this year!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dontworrybeappy

Reaction score
Our maiden mare Katie (Dominico's Tender Obsession) just had a textbook delivery for her first foal, and she LOVES him! She's being wonderful and polite about people, but doesn't want neighbor horses even LOOKING at him!

His daddy is Woodstock North's Who's Appy Now, but little boy hasn't got a white hair on him. He's silver black, and so many shades of silver that we decided to call him "Sterling"!

Here's a link to his photo album:

KpM Honeypony Sterling Character

He'll eventually be for sale, but I want to keep him and show him first! - He's a perfect example of our breeding program - pretty horses even if they don't get "color"! He's small and refined and has tiny little ears - Daddy is HOF in halter, and Mommy is only 6 points away.

These are just his 1 day old photos... there'll be more later, I'm sure!
default_wub.png

Last edited by a moderator:
He's a doll and I love that you can see his personality in his pictures.
default_wub.png
Congratulations!

That name suits him. He is gorgeous!
default_yes.gif
I love the first pic of him standing all proud with his neck arched.
default_wub.png

Congrats. Handsome boy! His hooves are so long! It's amazing. Mom did a good job cooking him!

Wow, check out those long legs and neck!! Congrats and am glad she foaled just fine with no problems!

Karen he's BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!
default_aktion033.gif
Great name for him....

thanks! He has a special 'tude, that's for sure! Knows he's wonderful, and loves people! And I just posted another thread about his new half-sister!

Latest posts

Back