My first mini!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joanna Cooke

Reaction score
Hey all! I know I don’t have to do this whenever something happens but I find it kind of fun to share experiences:D. I got my first miniature horse yesterday afternoon! He is a palomino stallion/stud. His name is Buddy, and I’m hoping that he will be the daddy horse to my future foals. Getting him home was an interesting experience. Our car broke down in the middle of nowhere, and we had to get towed, and had a friend come and get us and the trailer. Buddy was fine through all of it, as it was a nice day and he was happy with his straw, and the attention he got from me the whole time.:p

Hey all! I know I don’t have to do this whenever something happens but I find it kind of fun to share experiences:D. I got my first miniature horse yesterday afternoon! He is a palomino stallion/stud. His name is Buddy, and I’m hoping that he will be the daddy horse to my future foals. Getting him home was an interesting experience. Our car broke down in the middle of nowhere, and we had to get towed, and had a friend come and get us and the trailer. Buddy was fine through all of it, as it was a nice day and he was happy with his straw, and the attention he got from me the whole time.:p
Congratulations! Glad your friend was available to help get the trailer. A story to remember in the years to come in your new mini adventure. Post a picture of Buddy when you get time. Happy for you. :)

Latest posts

Back