Our One and Only foal for 2009

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PaintNminis

Reaction score
I am a little bit late Posting her, but better late then Never
default_wink.png

She was foaled on May 19th, and she is out of my 9yo Maiden Mare "Sapphire" (Lazy Bear Lady Sapphire)
the "Problem Mare" I posted about last year. The Vet Told me she would never get in Foal, since I have been trying for the past 3 years to get her in foal. So this last year I decided to give it one more "Good" try. Spent ALOT of money in the Process but the end Result is PRICELESS
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

She is Sired by a Stallion I have been Drooling Over for the Past 4 Years, Fallen Ash Farms Mine by Design (a Dark Design Son) Who is a AMHA National Top Ten Halter Stallion, Who is owned by Debault Farms (thanks Sharon!) I have been wanting a Filly from him for the Longest Time and here she is!!!!

[SIZE=18pt]Desert Realms Bejeweled Design[/SIZE] (Pending)
aka: [SIZE=18pt]"Ember"[/SIZE]
2009 AMHA/AMHR Sorrel Pinto Filly with 2 Blue Eyes
Ember4daysold.JPG

"Ember" is everything I have been hoping for Healthy, Show Quality (to me but I could be biased) a FILLY, a Pinto (She only has one Spot a Red Ear) and She has 2 Blue Eyes! She also has a neat Personality like her Momma DIVA all the way! She Pictured at 4 days old not completely unfolded.

Thanks for Letting me Share!
~Toni

wowee! If you're only going to have one - that's the one to have! She's fabulous and I can see your excitement - glad you hung in there and didn't give up on trying! Very special filly indeed! Congrats!

What a treasure she is! BIG CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
default_aktion033.gif

Please give her a big huggle from me. She is lovely and I can see why you are excited about her.

Congrats,

Joyce

Little Folks Farm, CT.

I was trying to figure out "sorrel Pinto" and then I saw the ear!!
default_biggrin.png
Congratulations!!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah She's beautiful.
default_wub.png

Last edited by a moderator:

She was born with her name :) Pretty much

if she was red "Ember" as in the Firey Ember

and since her mom is Sappire I was wanting to go with a "Jewel" theme

and since her dad is Design All very fitting ;-)

Yep she is all white besides the ear I "thought" she was a palomino at First :)

then I saw the ear - I was expecting a minimal Pinto lol or a solid lol Boy was I wrong
default_rolleyes.gif

Aw, thanks for sharing! She's absolutely amazing, and looks like such a doll baby!
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back