Our newest addition

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Loren&Rocky

Reaction score
Here is Crown Princess Catalina. Her sire is Max JMN (Master Card NTF to Midas Touch) and her dam is Cranberry Crystal (Neptune of Hylite X Crystal Champagne) I know nothing about Haflingers, but if any of you do, please tell me what you think.

Sire, Max JMN:

Californiatrip06036.JPG

IMG_3369.JPG

And her dam, Cranberry Crystal:

Atascadero_Creston014.jpg

IMG_3354.JPG

And Catalina:

IMG_3311.JPG

catsfirstday001.jpg

catsfirstday064.jpg

I know nothing about Haflingers but very nice Congratulations :aktion033:

She's very nice!!! Congrats and enjoy!!!

:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

o my god!!!..lucky you getting such a fabulous horse!

i love the pics of you and your wee boy on his horsey too!!!

look forward to more pictures..

by the way ..are you going to ride this new horse???

Congrats, she's very cute
default_smile.png
What are your plans with her?

There are a LOT of haffies in the driving club I"m in, they do great at combined driving! My hubby loves them. If I were to get him a "big" driving horse (meaning not a mini), it would be a haffy
default_smile.png

Jessi

Her sire is a driving machine! He was owned by an Amish farm and used to pull all kinds of farm equipment. They also bred him to Belgum mares. Catalina is his first registered Haflinger foal.

So I plam on showing her in halter this year and next. I need to find a local club here in WA. Then start her driving at 3 and by then Lorne can ride her. He will have out grown is minis by the time she is 3. He will be 7 when she is 3.

Here is Max pulling a vehical at a California Winery driven by my Mother-in-law, his owner and breeder of Catalina.

eve12.jpg

She is pretty cute. I do need to find some local shows to take her to though. She needs to get out and be seen!!!! :aktion033:

Latest posts

Back