Our new WEBSITE please take a look

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hairicane

Reaction score
I want to give a big THANKS to Laura at About Time Web Design for her hard work and great speed in making me a totally new website. We are still working on the dogs pages and other parts too but the site finally has all my horses up to date with pictures. I think it looks awesome! Please let me know what u think.

:aktion033: l really love the opening color and your front gate is top notch then looked at the horses and all are really beautiful very nice website l enjoyed it.

[SIZE=12pt]Hairicane A link to the website.[/SIZE]

Wow! What a difference. Good job! I just don't want to see any more cute puppy pictures! To close to home! :lol:

Carol

Last edited by a moderator:
The new web site looks real nice
default_yes.gif
: . You might put a link up on your post to make it easier. I do like the fact that it loaded much quicker than your old site used to
default_smile.png
Pretty horses! Love Classy Lassie!

ok - I'm a dummy

what is the URL to your website?

Would love to go check it out!

JJay

[SIZE=10pt]Oh Jennifer..its just EXCELLENT!!! :aktion033: [/SIZE]

Thanks everyone! Here is my website url--

www.hairicane.com

If u copy this and paste it in the address window and hit go you should get there.

I love our gate too. It was a major project. We went to texas as thats where I saw the neatest gate art. We bought the running horses part and then had a gate made around it here in florida.

You better watch out Carol, the dogs sections are still under construction and there WILL be more nice dog pictures up soon. The next dogs part up will be some brags on our latest show wins and some new champions.

I just went and checked it out.....looks great!! :aktion033: :aktion033:

Jen your site is awesome! It loads so much faster for me.

Laura is such a dream to work with too! Fast and professional. I look forward to working with her for years!

Cant wait to see what she does with your dog pages. Let me know when she gets those completed.

Hey Jennifer

Web site looks super. Easy to read, beautiful pictures. Only a tiny problem, over on the reference

stallions, you took off the pedigree for News Flash. Do you still have it and can you email it to me.

Please.. I have the pictures saved in files, but need the pedigree. Since he is a half brother to our

Flashing Leopard.

I truly love the new site, super job and the horses.
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
: :aktion033:

Vicky

great site! makes me want to kick back and have a drink by the pool with all this warm weather we are having! :bgrin
default_wink.png
:

Oh my GOODNESS!!! What an improvement!!! I mean, I don't mean to complain by far but I loved looking over your site for new babies but was always SO flustered by how un-organized it was and I always lost which horse I was looking at...

I am SO impressed with your new site! Thank you for investing on putting this new one together, I just LOVE it! It's not even mine lol but you don't even know how many MORE times i'll be visiting your site now that I can actually maneuver around it and not get lost!

By the way...i'd love to matchmake one of my appy girls with Sir Barton some day *wink wink* =)

And I have to comment that I just adore Mark of Zorro...it's so unique and how cool that his sire has Zorro in his name, and then foals Mark, who has the "Z" slash on his neck!!! How cool!!!

Hey Jennifer

Web site looks super. Easy to read, beautiful pictures. Only a tiny problem, over on the reference

stallions, you took off the pedigree for News Flash. Do you still have it and can you email it to me.

Please.. I have the pictures saved in files, but need the pedigree. Since he is a half brother to our

Flashing Leopard.

I truly love the new site, super job and the horses.
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
: :aktion033:

Vicky
Vicky,

Here you go!

Read your post that you need Newsflashes Pedigree. Here is the link you can use to access Jennifer's old site and the pedigree page still for NewsFlash with his pedigree. This site will be up for another couple weeks still, but I will be deleting it permanently within a month so you will want to save it elsewhere before then. Hope it helps!

Laura

About Time Design

www.AboutTimeWebDesign.com

Link to NewsFlash's page:

http://www.abouttimewebdesign.com/Hairican...news-flash.html

Link to old site - main page:

http://www.abouttimewebdesign.com/HairicaneMinis/index.html

Mini hoof beats-- I like Mark too and the neat Z on his neck. And Bart says he is waiting, lol

:aktion033: Great job!!!

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

Latest posts

Back