Our New Driving Gelding

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uwharrie

Reaction score
We are pleased to announce the aquistion of Willow Creeks Dancers Dream Weaver, (in R Dancers Dreamweaver of WCF). Frosty is a 31 inch red roan, 5 yr old gelding. We plan on showing him halter, driving, jumping, and obstacle.

He made the long ride down from PA like a trooper.

I can't thank Kevin and Linda Marsh of Rocky Pine Acres enough for allowing us to own this little guy. They have been great to work with and boy do they have some spectacular horses on thier farm!

Also thanks to Michelle Lowery, Frosty's former owner for providing so much info on him.

I think we are really going to have fun with this little guy!

img003_444x6001.jpg

frosty20091.jpg

frosty001.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Your going to love him....I got to hang out with him at a couple shows back in 2008 and at the AMHR National show as well as clip and do a facial on him. He's really a neat horse...congratulations!

(btw - small world!)

Wow it is a small world. I think we are going to have a lot of fun with him. He may just be the horse to get my husband in the ring!

Your going to love him....I got to hang out with him at a couple shows back in 2008 and at the AMHR National show as well as clip and do a facial on him. He's really a neat horse...congratulations!

(btw - small world!)

Congratulations!!! Can't wait to see you in the ring with him. He is very pretty. LOve that color. !!!

A couple of photos from today. Imagine what he is going to look like conditioned!

IMG_3349.jpg

IMG_3343.jpg

Congratulations, I am so happy he was everything you were looking for. Both of you are going to have alot of fun with him. And I like him alot too.

Congratulations, he's a great looking little guy, I'll bet you'll have a lot of fun with him!

We are pleased to announce the aquistion of Willow Creeks Dancers Dream Weaver, (in R Dancers Dreamweaver of WCF). Frosty is a 31 inch red roan, 5 yr old gelding. We plan on showing him halter, driving, jumping, and obstacle.

He made the long ride down from PA like a trooper.

I can't thank Kevin and Linda Marsh of Rocky Pine Acres enough for allowing us to own this little guy. They have been great to work with and boy do they have some spectacular horses on thier farm!

Also thanks to Michelle Lowery, Frosty's former owner for providing so much info on him.

I think we are really going to have fun with this little guy!

img003_444x6001.jpg

frosty20091.jpg

frosty001.jpg

He is beautiful. Are any of your mini horses for sale? Is he for sale?

Congratulations on your new boy!!!
default_aktion033.gif

One of our driving geldings is a Willow Creek horse,

WILLOW CREEKS SPARK E LEE
default_wub.png

VERY VERY nice horse!!! Congratulations. And I'm with Field of Dreams...I LOVE geldings!

Latest posts

Back