Our new boxer puppy!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

_minihorses4ever_

Reaction score
We picked up Bella, our 7 week old AKC boxer puppy, on Monday. She thinks she is a princess, and is already treated as one. Enjoy the pictures!
default_smile.png

The cutie! Oh, and to those of you who know of Twilight.. This puppy is named after that Bella! lol
default_laugh.png

Bella0102.jpg

Bella0112.jpg

Bella001.jpg

Mmmm.. Leaf.
default_laugh.png

Bella0132.jpg

She leaps off things a lot!

Bella0082.jpg

We are still learning the stairs.. She puts her front paw out really far and pauses before she goes down each step. It's adorable!
default_wub.png

Bella0042.jpg

Bella003.jpg

Trixie, our first boxer, loves her! I can't wait til Bella is older so they can really play.

Bella007.jpg

Notice Trixie's paw around her in this picture?
default_wub.png

Bella002.jpg

Time for bed!

Bella006.jpg

bellasleeping.jpg

Thanks for looking!
default_smile.png

OMG! She is completely ADORABLE!
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
Have fun with your new Princess.

ahhhhh, very cute! I so envy you.
default_smile.png
I asked Santa to bring me a Boston terrier puppy but I guess he couldn't find one that would fit our family.
default_sad.png

Oh well, so I'll just enjoy other people's puppies vicariously. Thanks for sharing

What a cutie pie for sure!!! Enjoy the puppy-hood while it lasts...they grow so fast.

Your puppy is adorable . Love
default_wub.png
all the pictures but the one with your older dog and her on the steps is my favorite. Thanks for sharing.
default_smile.png

She's definitely one adorable little girl!!

Just wanted to add, for those of you who have new puppies, that I've discovered the most coveted doggy toy ever. It's an empty plastic soda bottle. My dogs absolutely love them. If you squeeze a little air out of them (mash them a bit) before you put the cap back on they can get hold of them a little easier. I think there are about 5 of them on my floor right now (under the bed, under the couch, under the hutch, and even a couple in the toy box).....why not.....they're quite inexpensive and very easily replaced when needed. If you have hardwood or tile flooring you're in for some playful racket but if you have carpet you can always put a couple pennies or pebbles in them. It seems that the noise just adds more fun (for them anyway).

Your little Bella is just beautiful! We got a new boxer on Dec 2nd and I love her so much already. They are a lot of fun! Enjoy.

default_wub.png
I agree with her, she is a princess!!!
default_wub.png
What a pretty fawn color. I'm a die hard "Boxer Mom" and she is just beautiful!! Congratulations!! Boxer babies are so much fun!!!
default_biggrin.png

Bella is absolutely adorable.......they are so cute at that age. My brother has one, Balboa, and he brings him when he comes to visit. Its so funny because he is like 4-5 months old and he lets our toy poodle and our chichuahua run over him........I try to keep the girls in line but they are just girls......lol.......but he loves them. Good luck with Bella she is beautiful.

Latest posts

Back