Our Latest Addition!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wisteria

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Lordy - it's been MONTHS since I have been on the forum board. I just never seem to find the time. There are so many wonderful people here. Thank you Mary Lou for allowing us to all come together.

Here is our latest addition - a gorgeous yearling b/w pinto yearling filly. Enchantress is going to be shown next year by Mike Roseaur. We are just thrilled to death. Thank you Debbie Grayson for this breathtaking little girl!

I also wanted to thank some of the forum members for mentioning our farm when it comes to beautiful horses and a great breeding program. We work hard to improve our program and keep our horses affordable. It's nice for people to recognize our farm. MUCH appreciated!

I want to congratulate Parmela Bonney with her AMHA Res World Champion filly Wisteria Rubicon Raven Beauty. Parmela is a dear, dear person and I am extremely proud of you and Raven! Congratulations!

Last, thank you to all our customers this year. We appreciate each and every one of you. Thank you for choosing our farm and our horses for your wonderful farms.

Monette
default_aktion033.gif

DSC02626.jpg

Wooooweeee! Now THAT's what I'm talkin' about!
default_new_shocked.gif
She is beautiful! And black and white to boot, my fave. Congratulations. (we have an Enchantress too
default_wink.png
so I'm also partial to her name)

She's quite the ' looker ' isn't she!?
default_new_shocked.gif

What a beautiful girl to add to your herd.

GORGEOUS!!!! I want a black and white Eagle Scout son or daughter soooooo bad!! Congrats and good luck on the new show season!!

Dang girl I do not know how you do it
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
but I just love your horses. Now there is one more to go drool over at your website
default_biggrin.png

Congratulations! Beautiful girl

Awwww Shucks - you guys make me blush!

Funny thing is - some people come to the farm and see her all perked up like that and think she's a statue...LOL!

She's a pistol though.

Thanks so much!

Monette
default_aktion033.gif

Latest posts

Back