Our Gonzo-Kitty

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dontworrybeappy

Reaction score
Gonzo was a one of a kind character, my 20-pound velcro-kitty and was too young (10 years) to die. He was a non-traditional colored Ragdoll cat.

He had fluid around his lungs - they tested it and said it was one of 2 things, either the wet form of FIP or Cancer. We brought him home and let him get comfy here and then our horse vet came and put him to sleep for us.

Gonzo has been attached to me (literally) nearly every moment I'm in the house for the past 10 years. It's going to be very empty here without him. He was very special.

photo.jpg

Crying and all isn't helping my pneumonia much at all. I was supposed to get a follow-up xray today, but that wasn't going to happen while I was in a freak out situation all day.

Last edited by a moderator:
What a beautiful cat! All fingers and hooves crossed here for a speedy recovery from whatever is causing him a problem.

Anna

He's gorgeous! I am praying for him, please keep us informed of how he is. We have 7 indoor cats that we just adore. I'm a wreck when there is something wrong with one of my animals.
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif

He's beautiful!
default_wub.png
My prayers are being sent!

Will they check his throat too? Maybe it should be scoped if it's not his teeth?

Sending Prayers and Light for Gonzo........

Prayers that little Gonzo is doing well - He is beautiful!

I have never been a cat person until my husband brought one home many years ago - I did not know what I was missing - I just love them - they have such personalities.

As I sit here on the computer, Elsa is on top of the monitor and Annie is on my lap and Playful is by my feet. I will ALWAYS have a cat and a German Shepherd!!

We are very sad and missing our Gonzo so much. He's been such an active and "pushy" part of our daily lives since he came here as a kitten.

[SIZE=12pt]I'm so sorry for your loss.... I know how you how you feel since we had to put our oldest cat "Tigger" to rest after Holloween. [/SIZE]

I am so sorry that you lost your Gonzo, what a beautiful boy. Sending prayers to ease your hurt. God speed Gonzo.

I'm SO sorry!!!
default_crybaby.gif
I'm crying like a baby. Cats are special people. I lost my special kitties too and it hurts SO much! {{{{Hugs}}}}

SO so very sorry........ What a beautiful soul in fur..........Was hoping for a happy update.

default_no.gif
I'm so sorry for your loss. He's such a beautiful cat! Praying for your comfort and healing.

God bless,

Joan

Latest posts

Back