Our Gonzo-Kitty

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I Know how you are feeling. Last week we lost or barn cat who we had since we bought the farm. Sugar was 18 years old and it seems so strange that he is not here each morning to greet me. So sorry for your loss. Hugs sent your way.

So sad to hear.
default_no.gif
My heart goes out to you. I know well the feeling of the big hole left in your life.
default_crybaby.gif

I am so sorry. Glad he was home and happy til the end. Our calico cat that we lost a year and a half ago had the same thing. We had the fluid tested and it was cancer. There is no choice in that situation. I am heartbroken for you though. He was a beautiful cat.

So sorry to hear of the passing of Gonzo. Our fur kitties are so special. Just little over a week ago I lost my newest little guy named "Hatter", he was a very pretty black tiger strip. He was a failure to thrive kitty and went down so quickly he was just 12 weeks old and I had only had him 3 weeks.

I am so sorry to hear about Gonzo. Putting our babies to sleep is the worst. I really feel for you, especially with your own medical problems. Take care of yourself.

Carol

Oh my, I am so sorry........poor Gonzo......and you are correct, 10 years is too young to go......well, when they are attached to us at the hip, I guess any age is too young to pass on. I know that is how my Rag, Izzy is.......in fact she is laying behind my back in the computer chair while I type this.....always has to be by Mom..... she is sweet.....

Gonzo was just beautiful.......so sorry you lost him.....and I hope to heck you get into YOUR doctor and get that pneumonia taken care of.....goodness, I know you feel sad, but take care of yourself please........

Hugs to you, sorry for your sadness.

I am so sorry - your little Gonzo kitty was so precious.

Hugs!

Latest posts

Back