Our Flood Babies at Ozark

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LisaB Ozark

Reaction score
I always know that as soon as the weather gets bad - then the mares have their babies. The first two pics are of Ozark Mtns Black Raini. Her face looks just like the storms that were going on the night she was born and does she have legs. The last picture is of Ozark Mtns Filmore. He is going to be tiny but already has the big boy attitude. The other two girls in the picture are Fiera and Rosetta - they were born several weeks ago and have to be in the middle of everything.

0e752c30.jpg

0ea902c0.jpg

0de6c110.jpg

And - yes I am done with foaling for the year. I get to sleep - yeah !!!! Arkansas must have the filly fairy - we had 4 girls and 2 boys. I was very happy with that.

Thanks, Lisa - Ozark

Nice babies Lisa! Love the first filly.
default_wub.png
Lucky you all done, I'm waiting on the first of five tonight. For better or worse, they are all due about the same time.

Jan

default_yes.gif
Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!
default_wub.png
SUPER CONGRATS!
default_aktion033.gif

Congratulations on two lovely foals!
default_aktion033.gif

default_aktion033.gif
congrats,

what pretty foals. i love them all.

send the filly fairy this way.
default_yes.gif

Your newest filly is stunning!!! But then look at all the pintos, lucky you. U certainly had good luck in this foaling season
default_yes.gif

Raini could jump on a cloud and head my way!
default_wub.png
I love her markings.....your other foals are nice too! Glad your foaling season is done and you had such a great outcome!

What beautiful babies! But that Raini
default_new_shocked.gif
default_new_shocked.gif
Preeeeeeeeeetty girl!

Maybe you would like to stay over in OK after the clinic and foal out my 5????????????????
default_rolleyes.gif

Charlotte

Thanks for the offer Charlotte - but I would never want to deprive you of the foaling fun.

I think Black Raini will have to see the show ring this year at AMHR Nationals. She is not a shetland but she sure has those legs. She is going to stay here with us and eventually be a very nice broodmare to cross with Michigans Rare Penny.

Thanks for all the nice compliments.

Lisa

Latest posts

Back