Our first Show

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reble

Reaction score
It was great and having a indoor arena.

We did well with our two new yearling gelding.

We came home with 1 first, 2 seconds, 1 third, 2 fourths, and 2 fifths...

We had a great time and classes where not small...
default_aktion033.gif

The gelding class alone had at least 20 horses or more. It was so nice to see so many entries, and would like to take this time to thank Genie for putting up with us all and putting this show together, and Amelia for Judging.
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

It was a nice fun show the only picture I got was this one outside, because it was too dark in the arena to get good pics.. oh well next show this coming weekend.

MagicandStarClinton2010-1.jpg

Glad you had fun and that looked like a great show to go to but I have to get myself a A horse as I dont have one so I couldnt go. Hope to meet you at a show.

Cathy

Thanks Mary.

I love your geldings, especially the one with two blue eyes..........sorry Glen
wink.gif
He took the first didn't he?

Lots of competitors and good judging.

I hope everyone had a good time.

Wow!! You really did good! Congrats!
aktion033.gif

We were afraid that it was going to rain but no, it got hot instead!! This was the first show for my two newest horses (I bought them last fall) and I was thrilled with my 2 year old stallion's first place and my yearling filly's two seconds (one of them being solid color in a class of 25!!). We also won a third in senior stallion, second in men's driving and a fifth in obstacle driving (my cousin showed and drove my senior stallion as my Dad's back is bothering him). The weather was good and we had lots of fun so it was a great day!!. Coming home with ribbons was just a bonus!

ps. I agree, I really like Mary and Glen's boys!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Mary.

I love your geldings, especially the one with two blue eyes..........sorry Glen
wink.gif
He took the first didn't he?

Lots of competitors and good judging.

I hope everyone had a good time.
yes, Genie, mine got the first...
default_biggrin.png

Last edited by a moderator:
We also had a fun time! Thanks Gene for putting it on! And Amelia did a nice job judging. Thanks also to Linda for picking up our horses and for showing a bunch for us! We got a bunch of ribbons too!

Latest posts

Back