Our first show under our belt!!!!! Fun

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kdhminis

Reaction score
About a week ago I posted whether or not to clip my 2 mini's that were going to be in a show this weekend (due to it being so cold at that time). I went ahead and clipped them both, bought them blankets - now that the show is over I am glad I did. I could only go to the first day of the show so my yearling filly the only classes for her to show in the "over" classes on the first day was: Halter Obstacle
default_new_shocked.gif
She did awesome!!! We had never practiced the 360 degree circle - and she did it. I'm out in the show ring with tears running down my cheeks because I was so proud of her. She placed 4th!! Every single class that my yearling and my two-year old entered in - we placed with both judges!!! Now I'm excited to go to the next show in 3 weeks. Hopefully some of my jitters are a thing of the past! But I will say showing - and all the stuff you have to take and carry - is hard work also.

Congrats! I'm hoping to go to my first show with my yearlings (maybe the 2 yr old...haven't decided) on June 6th. Hopefully, I have as good a day as you did
biggrin.gif

CONGRATULATIONS to you!
default_aktion033.gif
It sounds like you had an awesome day.

Yes, it's a lot of work, but isn't that feeling of accomplishment wonderful?

We sure would like to see some pictures ????
default_yes.gif

Charlotte

Congrats on your first show. Its such a rush when you get in the ring and worth all the hard work. Would love to see some pics

Latest posts

Back