Our first Mini

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Belinda

Reaction score
[SIZE=12pt]We are please to announce the start of Our Miniature foaling season with " Cross Country Mirror of a Man"' sire is Cross Country Reflection and dam is Cross Country Judy in Disquise.. This is a double Redboy Grandson. These pictures are taken when he was only about 45 minutes old , will get some later of him unfolded..
default_aktion033.gif
[/SIZE]

flmarecolt2.jpg

flmarecolt1.jpg

Oh he is a cutie Belinda, got that Reflection stamp on him..... foaling season is in full swing in AR isn't it...........but you keep that colt fairy down there, Sunshine says she wants to have a filly; and I'm so crossing my fingers for Design to have a filly out of Big City, she's bagging up and will go under cams this weekend I think, I love Prankster and his full brother Bailey......but I want a girl from that cross

Send that colt fairy far away in March......want Taker fillies as well
default_yes.gif

Very beautiful, and congratulations!!!

Liz

Congrats!
default_aktion033.gif
He is very pretty! It always amazes me the strange yet gorgeous color that Reflection produces.
default_smile.png

Oh, he's a cutie!
default_aktion033.gif
I agree with Erica - definitely got the Reflection stamp! Looks like he came ready for some cold weather with a nice furry coat!
default_wub.png

Congrats!
default_aktion033.gif
He is very pretty! It always amazes me the strange yet gorgeous color that Reflection produces.
default_smile.png
Thanks everyone
default_saludando.gif

Jessica Mirror is a buckskin and I think will be a nice golden buckskin as his mane is already very black.. Reflection is very dominate on putting some shade of Buckskin on his babies.. I guess the color just looks strange because as Lisa pointed out he came to the world with a full set of heavy winter p.j's..
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif

I am not going to look at that adorable buckskin, bald face colt with the kissable face. NOT going to do it!

Congrats B!
default_aktion033.gif

He looks so cute now and I can only imagine how handsome he's going to be!!! He looks ultra cuddly right now
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back