Our first live foal this year

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mmmorgans

Reaction score
Youcandoitbaby.jpg
Itscoldinheremom.jpg
Midnightlayinginthestraw.jpg
MidnightandTiabonding.jpg
Tiny black filly just after midnight last night. I was so scared that something would go wrong after Ladybug's disastrous foaling - but everything went the way that it was supposed to. Tia is still a little crampy so I will give her another injection of banamine. Her foal is a fiesty little thing - she was doing circles around her mom at about 2:00AM this morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Once I figure out how to get pictures up on the forum, I will post some of "Midnight".

Thanks to all that were watching on marestare - Tia had lots of people anxiously watching and the good vibes and prayers came through - all the way to Canada!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is our first foal crop out of Thunders True Copy - so very exciting!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations! It's always so great when things go good, I'll check back later for pictures!

[SIZE=14pt]Congratulations! I know you are relieved! Still waiting here on Bailey.[/SIZE]

Cant wait to see pics of your baby. If you want to e mail them to me I will post for you.

lyn

Congratulations!!! Can't wait to see pictures and I am glad that this one went smoother for you and mom!

Latest posts

Back