our first foal of 2012

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

supaspot

Reaction score
and the first irish born one for RHA Rangers Absolut !

Its a filly , I think shes silver bay , 19.5 ins tall , she is o/o Micatos Farah Fawcet so we couldnt resist naming the baby ...Celticmist Absolut Angel

002.JPG

005.JPG

008.JPG

007.JPG

001.JPG

004.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations, she looks beautiful. I am going to miss having a little one this year so I am glad folks are posting their photos here. Maybe in 2013 I can share one of mine.

Adorable-congrats on your new little cutie!

Congratulations! All these new foals are making me anxious for my foaling season to get here
default_smile.png

woohoo another girl!!! Congratulations on a beautiful baby. Mom is pretty and looks very sweet.

Congratulations, she looks beautiful. I am going to miss having a little one this year so I am glad folks are posting their photos here. Maybe in 2013 I can share one of mine.
I hope you do share in 2013. You can take my place in 2013 as I do not plan to breed back.
default_wink.png

you cant have the filly fairy yet ...I have some more mares to foal !

Brilliant name!

She is a pretty girl, but I think she is chestnut, and you are certifiable! What on earth are you doing, woman, having foals at this time of year- I'll bet it was flipping FREEZING out there, wasn't it?

This is the main reason my foals are now being born April- June time- at least I won't get frost bite!!!
default_laugh.png

Brilliant name!

She is a pretty girl, but I think she is chestnut, and you are certifiable! What on earth are you doing, woman, having foals at this time of year- I'll bet it was flipping FREEZING out there, wasn't it?

This is the main reason my foals are now being born April- June time- at least I won't get frost bite!!!
default_laugh.png
that is very possible , both sire and dam do have a red parent
biggrin.gif

weather isnt that bad , we are having our mildest winter for 60 years ..so no snow here !!
aktion033.gif

and even if we are cold she is not ...
biggrin.gif

012.JPG

014.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
What NO SNOW?? Lucky you!! Think we will lose ours tonight as the temps are supposed to lift again, but we have some bad patches of black ice around the place.

Anyway MANY CONGRATULATIONS Sue, she is absolutely gorgeous and I love her snuggly PJ's!
default_wub.png

Oh my goodness sake....what a baby doll! Enjoy her.......and congratulations. Another one safe and sound on the ground. Best, Mary

Back