our first foal of 2012

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thankyou for your lovely comments , I glad first one is out safe and sound , hope the rest go as smoothly !!!

heres a short video of her first trip outside

She is adorable of course. Congrats on your first baby and it being a beautiful filly.

had to add these last couple of pics , at 24 hours old she is starting to straighten out now
biggrin.gif

005.JPG

006.JPG

009.JPG

Congrats Sue

Caoimhe wants that rug for our foals
default_biggrin.png

we had one born during the week, i think it is the mild weather here bring them out early, will get pics this week.

we have lots of new grass already and the daffodils have been in flower here for about 3 weeks now, defo not normal.

filly fiary doing her rounds early this year
default_yes.gif

Im glad you all like the name , what else could she be called with a dam named Farah Fawcet (charlies angels) !!

RF we have had the rugs for a couple of years ,we have three of them, they were made by a friend but we never used them because they were all too big .. so my hubby made some adjustments and added the neck piece , Im so glad he did , they really are lovely and warm ,

close up pic .......if you want to copy it Ill give you the measurements....

• centre of chest to bum 19"
  • withers to bum 16"
  • depth 11"

• f you want to put a neck in ours is 7" from ears to withers
  • and 17" circumference
Joanne we also have daffs out and its been very mild this year , seems odd they have snow so close in the Uk doesnt it

003.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back