Our first appy baby!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

countryrose

Reaction score
default_wub.png
:

Yes, I am in love with this one. Introducing Cntry Rose Bonsai's Sugar Top.

Filly, Born Friday the 13th of July. 25 !/2 inches. Can you say legs!!! Sorrel with a blanket.

Her sire is Westwind Farms Rollers Bonsai---Flyin G's beautiful appy stallion. THis is the last of the year and both Tracy and I are wowed with his babies this year.

It is also sweet irony as this mare Rusty's Ramblin Rose was the Dam of my favorite gelding-3 years old that i lost to colic two weeks ago. She has certainly gave me another one to love although they never replace the one you lose.

This may possibly be my future B pleasure horse. SHe is still unfolding those long legs and learning how to use them.

Sugarat48hrs.jpg

rosyandsugardayone.jpg

Aw!
default_wub.png
: She looks sweet and full of spirit at the same time! I'm so sorry you lost your gelding. I hope this girl helps fill your heart. Congrats!

I am very sorry to hear about your gelding :no:

But this is an adorable baby congrats !

I'm so sorry to hear about your gelding .

I know this baby cannot take his place but I think she just found a new place in your heart just for her

Awww, soo pretty! Yep looks like a wonderful driving horse in the future.

Congrats on a beautiful filly, mama looks pretty to. So sorry for your loss.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats on such a beautiful filly! I like her name too! It looks like someone sprinkled some sugar on her.
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back