More Foals for Flyin' G Farm!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flyin G Farm

Reaction score
We are very excited to annouce our 2nd, 3rd and 4th foals born!

Our 2nd foal of the year is a bay filly born April 15th sired by Spirit Thunders Deja Vudoo and out of Sacred Hawks Bay Brandy, both very loud appaloosas. There isn't a speck of white on this little girl, but that's OK, she's very petite with a gorgeous head. I *think* I'm going to call her Flyin G's Picture Perfect. My hubby, Vince, named her "Tink".

tink24-24-09.jpg

tink14-24-09.jpg

Our 3rd foal of the year was probably my most anticipated...and she kept me waiting for what seems like forever. She finally foaled at 346 days April 20th, a sorrel colored appy filly! She has spots on her rear and one spot up at her withers which are very hard to see in pictures...and she still needs to unfold just a bit more. She also is very dainty and petite, and I think she'll have her mom's trot! She is sired by Westwind Farms Rollers Bonsai (paternal brother to Candylands Best Kept Secret) out of Little Americas Soshowme Buckeroo, who is my national champion driving horse. This is her first foal and she is a WONDERFUL mother. I *think* I'm going to call her Flyin G's Sensational Showoff. For her barn name Jilly keeps popping into my head...so we'll see if that really sticks.

gilly14-24-09.jpg

gilly54-24-09.jpg

And our 4th foal of the year was born April 23rd, a sorrel filly with appy characteristics. She is also sired by Westwind Farms Rollers Bonsai and her dam is Buckeye WCF Bay Bee Eagle. She is only a day old in this picture so still not at all unfolded. She has LONG legs and a long neck. She had trouble finding the milk bar so we had the vet out to tube her so she got enough colostrum, but she's figured it out now and is doing very well.

corkey24-24-09.jpg

Only 4 more to go
default_rolleyes.gif

Thanks for letting me share!

Tracy

Very nice babies, Congratulations

default_new_shocked.gif
default_wub.png
:wub WOW-3 fillies!!! Lucky you...they are all gorgeous!!!!
default_wub.png
I especially like Tink! Her little face is just precious
default_yes.gif

Congrats on your new foals, they are all very nice!!
default_wub.png

Congratulations on your 3 pretty fillies Tracy! WHOOO HOOO!!!

Oh, you're right, I recognize the trot and headset on little Ms. Jilly!
default_biggrin.png
default_aktion033.gif
If she's anything like her mama, she's gonna be fabulous!

Leia

Yep Tracy - they are all adorable - and Jilly is just toooo cute with her little spotted bottom - but then her parents are pretty special too. No hogging the filly fair - I have a couple that are due any moment!

Stac

Yay Tracy!

Can't wait to see what you get from Georgie next year!!!!

I love them but Cat's baby is awesome! Congrats!

Congrats on your beautiful foals!!! The little bay has a nice head and I love her name , both of them. Wishing you the best with the rest of your births
default_smile.png

Congrats! What pretty babies. Love the little posey butt
default_smile.png

Jodi

Just beautiful, Tracy! Congratulations, they are all perfect.
default_smile.png

Liz

Thanks guys
default_wub.png
And Stacy...I'll give up the filly fairy for a few days...but I need her back in the next week or so...two more due soon. Then she can be free again until later on in May...and later in June
default_wink.png

Tracy

Back