1st baby in four years, YEAH

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

countryrose

Reaction score
Cntry Rose Phenomenal Reflection (pending) Filly born April 6th on Mare stare.

Thanks to my kids at Flyin G Farms for foaling her out.

Very refined with good movement and beautiful head. No spots showing but always can hope.

Dam is Cntry Rose Bonsai Reflection--sorrel blanketed appy

Grandsire is Westwind Farms Rollers Bonsai also sorrel blanketed appy--owned by Flyin G Farms.

Sire is Celebrations Pharaohs Phenom a beautiful black blanketed appy that is son of Sierra Dawn Unos Pharaoh

Owned by Gallery Original Miniatures

Here is little Irish (barn name for the new little red head )

trot3.jpg

Irishface.jpg

This is the Dam:

sugar3atshow.jpg

Congratulations! Pretty thing! Do you think she'll color up? Should, with her genetics! I am guessing she's a keeper. :D

Congratulations! Pretty thing! Do you think she'll color up? Should, with her genetics! I am guessing she's a keeper. :D
amy: I keep looking really HARD for a spot. Should be a good chance later .

I wish she was a keeper but I have limited space so she will be for sale
default_sad.png

My JJ Hot Shot Pleasure driving horse is due end of this month. Decisions will have to be made after that one is born. Will be her first also.

Congrats Cheryl! Looks like she is a trotter! Surprised Phen didn't color her up more! But she is very pretty!

Congrats Cheryl! Looks like she is a trotter! Surprised Phen didn't color her up more! But she is very pretty!

Congradulations on such a pretty girl. The mare is a looker also. You may have a better idea after she is older and clipped. Some appy foals are surprise packages to be opened later.

Congrats. She looks like she is having fun strutting her stuff. Very pretty.

Oooh, love her bloodlines! "Bonsai Reflection" is a great name for her dam as she's the spitting image of Bonsai, and I LOVE Phen although all I've seen is pictures.
default_wub.png
The next time you're up visiting Tracy you'll have to give me a call as I live just across Hwy 9 from them.

Pretty baby!

Leia

Latest posts

Back