Our First 2 Shows in over a Year!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Latika

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I showed my colt a bit when I first bought him, but after the Perth Royal Show in 2005 I retired him due to time and various reasons. I was talked into bringing him out again in 2007, and I am so glad I did as the last 2 weekends have been SO much fun!

Last weekend was his first show for the year, where he placed 3rd out of 8 in his colt class.
default_smile.png
we were both a bit rusty so I was really pleased to be in the line up!

On Sunday (just gone) was the 2007 NMR Feature Show, one of the biggest mini shows in our state for the year, so you can imagine just how over the moon I was to be placed Reserve Champion Colt! You could not wipe the smile from my face! I am so proud of my little man,
default_wub.png
: he was such a good boy and was even falling asleep in the ring!

Here is a pic of us, I hope you like! It is not the best, but I am hoping I will be able to purchase some nice ones from the professional photographer that was there.

new_100_0570.jpg

:bgrin We also placed 4th in the best presented which I was so wrapped with as keeping him clean has proven quite the challenge for me!!.

Hope to have some more photo's to share later and post in the gallery section!

Last edited by a moderator:
That is great! Congratulations! Well done, you look good together :aktion033:

Well done! Congratulations! :aktion033:

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

Latest posts

Back