Our final 2011 Miniature foal!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CheyAut

Reaction score
TOday we were going to meet my dad for lunch, but first I tested Cocoa's milk... pH less than 6.2, so canceled lunch to stay home and watch.... and watch.... and watch...

Just before 7:30, Craig handed me shrimp scampi for dinner, and I handed it right back... FOALING TIME!!!

Yet ANOTHER colt, sheesh! But, LOVE that spotted bum!

cocoacolt25-4-11.jpg

cocoacolt35-4-11.jpg

cocoacolt55-4-11.jpg

cocoacolt75-4-11.jpg

cocoacolt105-4-11.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Jess,

Congradulations on a safe birth.

I know it has been a colt year for you in minis but what a nice assortment of good looking men. I really do like this boy and his coloring. I too look forward to seeing all the boys dried, unfolded and/or clipped.

Congrats! I got to watch this one on marestare. Your mare did great
default_smile.png

Thank you everyone!

I sure would've liked some fillies, but hay, if they're gonna be boys, at least they are nice boys!
default_smile.png

I'm on my phone so I can't post pics of daddy right now, but if you want to see him he's on the stallions page on my website www.CheyAutRanch.com it's C.J. Cameo's Royal Chianti.

Congratulations!!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah Love the color and markings! I like the goat too!
default_smile.png

Oh man Jess I missed it by MINUTES- had shut the computer off just about 15 minutes before that! What an impressive little guy!! CONGRATS and love the blanket! Wow, you have gotten some great color this year!!! That is always a big plus! I cant believe I missed it!! What a nice boy though.
default_aktion033.gif

Latest posts

Back