Our Convention Announcement! LTDs BREYER HORSES

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lisa, I already posted on the other thread, but again..CONGRATULATIONS!!
aktion033.gif
If anyone deserves to be recoginizied in the mini world for there outstanding color breeding program its YOU.
yes.gif
I cant wait till they are out in the stores to get my set
yes.gif
gee, now if only they would of been out a little earlier, I think alot of us would of had out SECRET SANTA gifts ...I know I would of. Corinne

Congratulations! Very pretty & what an honor!
yes.gif

EEEeeek--that is SO cool! I can hardly wait to add them to my collection!! Okay--now I have to go rattle off to my Breyer Collector boards!! Congratulations!!!

Congratulations Lisa!! What a great honor, and you certainly DESERVE it! You are one of the hardest-working breeders I know. Congrats again!
aktion033.gif

Hi Everyone! Wow, I'm so very honored to be reading all the wonderful and kind compliments on our breeding program and efforts. Thank-you, Thank-you, Thank-you! Also, Thanks to Lucy (Field-of-Dreams) for posting the "sneak preview", I didn't see it until after I had posted but hey... I think it was worth posting again, anyways, lol!
yes.gif

As Belinda stated, since Lisa is donating this beautiful set of miniatures they will be a big hit at the Trainers Auction. If you have never been to the auction, bring plenty of money to bid as I feel these may be the highest selling item this year. Just like the year Lowell Boone signed his "Breyer" model and sold it at the trainers auction which is now a collectors item. There is something for everyone!
We are so excited to be able to donate this set to the Trainers Auction as this Particular Set will definatley be a COLLECTORS ITEM ! They are the first "prototype sets" that have been made and we were very LUCKY to get them this early.
yes.gif
There will be a couple of very slight changes on the final models and the story card, that will be sold at the stores. I'm in awe of just how beautiful these models are in person. Red Clouds color is so rich that he just GLOWS the details are so precise, and did I mention the Beautiful BLUE eyes they both have ???
538.gif

Of course I'll be totally thrilled to sign anybodys models who would like them signed. Just catch up with me sometime at a show, the Nationals, or hey, you can always come see the BOYS in person right here at LTD!

Still HAPPY DANCING and don't plan on stopping for a LONG TIME
risa_suelos.gif
cheers.gif
cheeky-smiley-006.gif
new_multi.gif
biggrin.gif

aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
[SIZE=14pt]Congrats Lisa......What a wonderful contribution to the miniature horse world. [/SIZE]

Trish

HOLY COW...THATS AWESOME
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

VERY COOL...AND, IT SOUNDS LIKE VERY MUCH DESERVED
yes.gif

CONGRATULATIONS,

LIS

What an Honor.. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

I too will be adding this set to my collection!!!!
aktion033.gif

What an honor for you and your family to have these little horses under the Breyer label. I'll be looking for them in the stores.
yes.gif

Congratulations Lisa !
aktion033.gif

Well deserved for all your hard work, you have amazing & beautiful horses.

I will be purchasing my set of Breyer horses and have you autograph them at the 06 AMHR Nationals, that will be the only time I'll be seeing you since I am on the eastern side of the USA. You should be doing the happy dance for a VERY long time! What an honor for you and your farm!

We store owners were allowed to prebuy these and a few other 06 models for delivery in Dec. We were limited to 3 each. They ship around the first week of Dec if I remember correctly and I am sure some online stores are preselling. I can post when they start arriving if anyone is interested.

[SIZE=14pt]/congratulations!!!! How exciting for you all![/SIZE]

Lyn

[SIZE=14pt]Lisa, I'm doing the happy dance for you too! It's still daylight, so I'll spare the neighbors the naked dance of joy! [/SIZE]

Oh how incredible for you honey!!!! Is Hayley just BUSTING to tell everyone about it????

Congratulations! I defintely cannot WAIT to get my set and a few for gifts! will they be out by xmas for the rest of us?

jennifer
saludando.gif

Wow! Great choice of breyer molds and great horses to do a likeness of
smile.gif
Definately one set to add to my collection!

Tammie

Wow, I have always admired your horses Lisa and now to have them forever in the Breyer family!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!

I am definitely interesting in getting the Breyer models since I am a collector. Yes, I am one of the few lucky people to have the Buckeroo model signed by Lowell.

I can't wait to get this!!!!!!!!!!!

Freida
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
Congrats!!!!! Lisa, Tracy and Haley!!! We are so proud of you and your guys. You deserve it!!!!
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

Latest posts

Back