Our Convention Announcement! LTDs BREYER HORSES

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LAD

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]This has been a really hard secret to keep and I was afraid to "jinx" it by telling to early...but now that the first prototype Models have ARRIVED at our house it really is an unbelievable DREAM COME TRUE !! LTD is absolutely THRILLED to Announce that LTDs Red Cloud and Magic Mans Grand Slam are a new set of Breyer Horses for their 2006 line!
aktion033.gif
[/SIZE]

They won't be coming out till Dec or Jan but Breyer was very kind and sent us a set to take and show off at Convention.... oh yeah, here's where Belinda comes in
yes.gif

I can't believe their setting right here on my dining room table! So Here they are in the Official Breyer Box advertised as BREEDS OF THE WORLD with a Wonderful Story Card on the back of the box that tells about each of them.

Okay Lisa (ruffntuff), I'm ready for that "HAPPY DANCE NAKED IN THE MOONLIGHT"!!
new_rofl.gif
risa_suelos.gif
488.gif
biggrin.gif
cheers.gif
models.JPG

storycardtop.JPG

Lisa,

Congratulations! I can't even begin to tell you how proud and happy we are for you !
aktion033.gif
All your hard work and careful breeding has finally paid off for youall!!

Great job!
aktion033.gif
yes.gif

Pam and Curt

LAD said:
a set to take and show off at Convention.... oh yeah, here's where Belinda comes in 
yes.gif

Lisa

Again congrats!! I was going to keep it a secret but guess that is out now..
aktion033.gif

Now for where we really are so excited !! Lisa has been so wonderful as to Donate one Set of Her precious babies to the Trainers Auction that will benifit Many Youth like Haley and lots of Amateurs . This is so very very kind of Lisa to do this.
wub.gif
So everyone bring your $$$ and Lets Make Lisa proud of what contribution she has given back to the ASPC/AMHR Youth & Amateurs..
yes.gif

Lisa...

What a wonderful tribute to your outstanding program!!!
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
Congratulations!!!

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

What a wonderful thing! Congratulations!!! Gee Whiz, we can say, "We knew her when.........." An honor well-earned.
yes.gif
They are gorgeous, just like your boys.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats Lisa,

It's truly a dream come true when your breeding program can be show cased by "Breyer" a well known and respected Model Horse company. Now your babies can be in the hands of every little girl or boy that dreams of owning a LTD miniature! Someday their dreams of owning a real miniature just might come true through these beautiful models.

As Belinda stated, since Lisa is donating this beautiful set of miniatures they will be a big hit at the Trainers Auction. If you have never been to the auction, bring plenty of money to bid as I feel these may be the highest selling item this year. Just like the year Lowell Boone signed his "Breyer" model and sold it at the trainers auction which is now a collectors item. There is something for everyone!

See you at Convention!

Karen Shaw

Fiddlestix Miniatures & Shetlands

Burleson Texas

WOW!
new_shocked.gif
Lisa, CONGRATULATIONS!! It doesn't get any more cooler or rewarding than that. I can't wait until they hit the shelves, cause they're going to be on MY shelf too!

Now THIS is something to crow about! How absolutely thrilling for you all. Guess I'll definitely have to add them to my collection..ahem...my daughter's collection.
aktion033.gif
What a boost for the breed not to mention "your farm".

[SIZE=21pt]OUTSTANDING!!!!!![/SIZE]

Lisa, I'm thrilled to see your breeding program get the recognition it so deserves like this. They couldn't have picked two more gorgeous examples of your Frame Overos to use, either!
wub.gif

GOTTA HAVE'EM!!!!! Can't wait until they go on sale!
yes.gif

Congratulations - your miniature overos are exceptional representations of our breed - I'm very proud for you and for the excitement your models will create throughout the world for colorful miniature horses. Good job - you and your breeding program are most deserving of this great honor
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

Forgot to add - cannot wait to get my personal set
yes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
hi lisa

i congratulated you on the other thread but ill say it again CONGRATS!!!! what an honor!!! Cant wait to get my set. Moonlight, rocky and chief say hi. Give haley a hug for me

Kay

Congratulations! What an honor. Your horses are the best of the best. Cannot wait to get my set.

Again congratulations you deserve it.

aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
Congratulations Lisa, what a Great Honor for you and the world of Miniatures, What a Nice tribute, and for sure I will be getting my set also.

Congratulations again..
aktion033.gif

CONGRATS!!!
aktion033.gif
That is so awesome, I'll have to keep a look out for them at the tack store. Your horses look great as models, you must be very proud!

Hee hee Lisa I am so glad the secret is out besides being a blubbering fool every time I thought of how excited you were and what an honor it is for you.. I just wanted to share my reason for a Naked happy dance believe me that is something I dont do lightly
biggrin.gif

I asked Lisa you think this is what winning an oscar feels like
smile.gif

COngrats again and umm guess what raven wants now
smile.gif
yes.gif

How cool is that?!! Congratulations!!! I can't wait to get my set too.

Congratulations!!
aktion033.gif
I can't wait to get my set!! You have beautiful horses and they definately picked a couple of the best!!
yes.gif

Latest posts

Back