LTD's Breyer Horses ~ Bought mine today!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coventry Lane Farm

Reaction score
I went to Tractor Supply today to purchase some farm items and came across the Breyer model horses of LTD that Lisa announced at the convention. Thought eveyone would like to know that they are out on the shelves for purchase. I will be purchasing a few mores sets for my nieces to have for a keepsake. Todays set is for ME.

Very nice set ~ Congratulations Lisa, you should be very proud, I'll be seeing you sometime to get my set autographed!

:aktion033:

I can't wait to get mine!
default_wub.png
:

Congrats on your TWO new miniature horses! :aktion033: :lol:

I plan to get mine Thursday. A friend of mine who has a big horse said she saw them at TSC. She said they looked like big horses only smaller. I laughed and told her they were supposed to look like that. What a compliment for the owner
default_yes.gif
: .

Amanda

These miniature horses will be alot easier to take care of, no poop to scoop and they won't need much space for their stall either..hee hee

They are cute!

[SIZE=14pt]I just picked mine up today. They are gorgeous!!!!!
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
[/SIZE]

They are actually for my daughter. She has Boone's Little Buckaroo, Spirit and Rain and now these two to add to her growing collection.

Christy

Latest posts

Back