Our babies

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shadowsmystictopaz

Reaction score
I forgot to add photos like I promised so here they come.

This is Vis Millenium Quest He is our main herdsire here at our place. He is a son of K Dees Sir Gentry if you have the miniature horse book of the past and future book you can look up his fathers name to find out more.

Quest.jpg

This is 4C Raiders High Steppin Boots She is a very nice mare. She had a bay tri color pinto this year out of Quest.

boots.jpg

DWR Robin's Sir Prize' born on May 3, 2008 at 10:30 am.

The Story to this little guy is a very surpizing one. i had been alseep and my mom was at a rodeo. Unknowing to my great suprize my mare Boots had been in labor for a while. She started pushing right as I woke up from A deep sleep. I was still very groggy but my friend Robin said you better get down there she is pushing. So I rushed down thwere and by the time I got there he was out. Only thing I needed to do was pull off some of the sack. He is a very amazing colt and we love him dearly.

2008Foals006.jpg

This is Vis Sirs Lady Guinevere She is very specail to us. She produced a pure black filly

lady.jpg

DWR Onyx Velvet After Midnight Born on may 31 2008 1:40 am

This is her filly velvet she is very specail to us. We had a bit of a scare with her mom after she was born. The placenta came flyiong out and scared alot of people watching. Then the next day she went deep asleep and we went to wake her but she was limp. We where very scared and almost panicked but luckily god was right there watching over her and she is perfectly fine now.

2008Foals063.jpg

2008Foals005.jpg

This is Mcsperitts Dandy Nilla Rum Amy She is one of our favorites.

amy.jpg

DWR Gypsum Sparklen Diamond Born on febuary 26th 2008 11:20pm

He has a amazing story as well. He was a red bag foal but jesus was there watching over us and he arrived safely.

newSparky051.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
awe look at all the colours you have going, what cuties!!! congrats! thanks for shareing
default_wink.png

oh they are all so cute. I love your photos. And your commentary about your baby's births was great.

I love your High steppin Boots. I have a mare, pinto buckskin, called High steppin Boos..

Nice thread..thanks for sharing your photos with us.

Ty for the kind comments I love reading them. Boots is one of the boss mares. When we first got her and her herd mates we did not know much about them. We soon relized it was gonna be hard to keep her and amy from fighting. They had horrible kicking fights and they still do on and off even with a fence between them. Amy is a major pig when it comes to food if anyone bothers her while she is eating she gets very upset and tries to kick. Boots resides right beside her so you can imagine some of the fights they have. I am a huge fan of Velvet i love that filly so much. I Might be a little biast but its not every day that you get a foal that is so willing to go inside a house without pooing their pants lol. I have trained her to stand still for maybe 20 mins or less at a time and she is learning to step in and out of the house as well as starting to learn a little bit of halter. We plan to do alot of showing next year with our horses so keep your eyes pealed we may just have a champion in the making.

Latest posts

Back