Our bottle baby-I couldn't be more in love

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh my goodness, what a precious baby.
default_wub.png

Just seeing the video tonight.......OMG so cute I love it!! Luna is such a cutie I wish I could give her a big hug and Cooper too! Cooper is so good with her, gentle but still playful!!

Just seeing the video tonight.......OMG so cute I love it!! Luna is such a cutie I wish I could give her a big hug and Cooper too! Cooper is so good with her, gentle but still playful!!
Awwww that's really sweet! Thank you so much! Cooper is such a good boy, I have dozens upon dozens of videos of the two of them since she was minutes old until now
default_smile.png
so priceless to watch them! Super good for the soul <3
default_smile.png

We have a half bottle foal... she was born blind so my grandmother had to take care of her (can see now) but every time it gets nasty out nana has her in the house... its sleeting here now and so last night she came in and laid down on the bed next to my nana and laid her head on the pillow =) hoping to get the pics from my phone to my computer soon so I can post how cute it was.... This is her tho, SR My Miss Bucking Deeds aka Missy =)

1236996_167466410123016_1472211831_n.jpg

a day old

1450101_179263402276650_835135615_n.jpg

4 months old =)

This is our half bottle baby.... This was her Friday when we had our ice storm.... Her and her puppy friend sleeping on the bed =)

1467446_10152071086855791_1571900195_n.jpg

We have a half bottle foal... she was born blind so my grandmother had to take care of her (can see now) but every time it gets nasty out nana has her in the house... its sleeting here now and so last night she came in and laid down on the bed next to my nana and laid her head on the pillow =) hoping to get the pics from my phone to my computer soon so I can post how cute it was.... This is her tho, SR My Miss Bucking Deeds aka Missy =)

1236996_167466410123016_1472211831_n.jpg

a day old

1450101_179263402276650_835135615_n.jpg

4 months old =)
Awwwww she's super cute!!! You say she was born blind?! She has vision now? What was wrong with her? She's a doll <3

Awwwww she's super cute!!! You say she was born blind?! She has vision now? What was wrong with her? She's a doll <3
She was born with an infection caused by mice pee in the horse feed, we'd had a mouse problem but had no clue it could cause this cause all our other foals where fine... She has two spots on both eyes but that is all... She can see some now but will always have those spots on her eyes.... we now keep our feed in thick metal bens and tops tied down so no mice can get back in....

She was born with an infection caused by mice pee in the horse feed, we'd had a mouse problem but had no clue it could cause this cause all our other foals where fine... She has two spots on both eyes but that is all... She can see some now but will always have those spots on her eyes.... we now keep our feed in thick metal bens and tops tied down so no mice can get back in....
OMG I've never heard of that :O appreciate you sharing that, good for everyone to know about this infection! The baby is beautiful!!! I hope she does well as she grows, she's so precious <3

Latest posts

Back