Quantcast

Our Babe! Six weeks old today

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

Connie P

Reaction score
I had to take these couple photos all by myself today so they are not the greatest, but I just think this little guy is fabulous. He looks better and better all the time - he is six weeks old today! Thanks for taking a look at our only babe this year with his first little haircut!

Frankie

Reaction score
I don't attach this word to too many horses, but he is very elegant!!!!

You should be very very proud of him! And with just cause.

Connie P

Reaction score
Well thanks so much everyone! Yes he is a very elegant little one.

If "he" was a "she" = definitely a keeper, but he is listed on our sales page, although if he didn't sell it really wouldn't break my heart any.

Hubby held him while I did the clipping. He was a perfect little baby for the entire job! I was impressed.

Here is a photo of us trying to get a photo of him a few weeks back. He just kept following me - we were cracking up - little stinker.

and one more of him after his clip job - boy, what a difference it makes when you are trying to do photos alone. I so appreciate my husbands help, but he was busy doing some maintenance for me in the barn. Maybe he can help me take some good photos in a few days.

vvf

Reaction score
Wow Connie, He is one gorgeous boy!!!

Nice job of clipping him too.

Dandy

Reaction score
How tall is this boy? Wish I could do such a great clip job. I still got the bottom half of the legs to do on one of mine.

Latest posts