Our Babe! Six weeks old today

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Connie P

Reaction score
I had to take these couple photos all by myself today so they are not the greatest, but I just think this little guy is fabulous. He looks better and better all the time - he is six weeks old today! Thanks for taking a look at our only babe this year with his first little haircut!
biggrin.gif
wub.gif
saludando.gif

DSCN1479.jpg

DSCN1466.jpg

Excellent clipping and what a very handsome boy! You have every reason to be proud!

What a beautiful little boy ....congratulations...you did a grea clip job ...For a one and only he is sure a beauty.
aktion033.gif
wub.gif
yes.gif

[SIZE=14pt]Connie he is SOOOOOO PERfect![/SIZE]

Lyn

Connie,

He is just precious and you did a super job :)

Susan O.

Oh my gosh Connie he is so handsome! He looks just so perfect in every way!

Wow Connie that is one handsome baby....Congrats is he a keeper?
yes.gif

I don't attach this word to too many horses, but he is very elegant!!!!

aktion033.gif
You should be very very proud of him! And with just cause.

Well thanks so much everyone! Yes he is a very elegant little one.

If "he" was a "she" = definitely a keeper, but he is listed on our sales page, although if he didn't sell it really wouldn't break my heart any.
wink.gif

Hubby held him while I did the clipping. He was a perfect little baby for the entire job! I was impressed.

Here is a photo of us trying to get a photo of him a few weeks back. He just kept following me - we were cracking up - little stinker.

meandrusty.jpg

and one more of him after his clip job - boy, what a difference it makes when you are trying to do photos alone. I so appreciate my husbands help, but he was busy doing some maintenance for me in the barn. Maybe he can help me take some good photos in a few days.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
yes.gif

DSCN1474.jpg

Wow Connie, He is one gorgeous boy!!!

Nice job of clipping him too.

How tall is this boy? Wish I could do such a great clip job. I still got the bottom half of the legs to do on one of mine.

Latest posts

Back