Our APPY New Year has started

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats on a beautiful colt!!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_wub.png

He is a beautiful baby!! Very cute!!

Glad you were there to see and get him out safely..

Post more pictures, I lvoe to see babies!! You can also post on the Foal thread ...

CONGRATULATIONS JENNIFER!!!

He is GORGEOUS!!!
default_yes.gif

Awe Jen, he's so adorable!
default_wub.png

default_wink.png
SUPER CONGRATS!
default_aktion033.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations, great save!!
default_aktion033.gif
Hopefully the rest of your foaling season is much easier! Looking forward to more pics of your darling new colt.
default_yes.gif

WOW What a way to start the year Jennifer! SOOO happy it all turned out well, he's adorable!
default_biggrin.png

Thanks everyone! I love watching the foal cams but cant believe when u all showup on cam at 3am nicely dressed with your hair combed and looking coherent. I was starting to think it was just me that actually gets woke out of a dead sleep and can barely stumble to the barn with clothes half on lol. Glad to know Im not alone.

The new year is starting off real busy with new pups on all 3 breeds I show, Chinese cresteds, affenpinschers and mini dachshunds. We have dog shows all month here in Fl. so Im going to quite a few of those. We finished the championship on Gina, an affenpinscher, on sat. so we are pretty happy. And besides Galas new colt there are several mares that should foal in the next 30 days or so. Not much sleep for me!

Latest posts

Back