Our 2nd foal of the Year

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hairicane

Reaction score
We have another lovely appy filly!!! Born just after midnight on Martin Luther King day, on a freezing cold night here in Florida. Proud Mommy is our lovely appy mare Firewater who is in her mid 20s. Dad is our fewspot/snowcap Bart. The adorable little girl looks to be a Buckskin appy allthough the appaloosa genes tend to make buckskin apps end up looking blk and white. She has an adorable little head and tiny muzzle under all that fuzzy chin hair. And she has 2 blue eyes! This is Momma Firewaters 2nd live filly in the last 10 years( the rest have been boys) and of course we are going to have to keep her! I really am going to sell most of this years foals, just not this one! My other news is I finally bought my dream camera so the pictures, they will be a coming, lol. This baby is pictured at 1 day old so not unfolded. You may have to look closely but she does have white hairs all over her little hinney. I know there will be all kinds of color later!

firebartfillyCLOSEsideheadtocamGOOD1dy.jpg

firebartfillymomNICE2dy.jpg

firebartfillymomwalkok1dy12208.jpg

fiiirebartfillycloseblueeyesOK1dy.jpg

Here is little Mr Personality our 1st colt of the year racing around wanting his new friennd to play.

firebartfillygalacoltrunfront12208.jpg

Here he finally gets to say HI!

firebartfillymeetgalacoltGOO1dy12208.jpg

Awe, so adorable!
default_wub.png
SUPER CONGRATS!
default_aktion033.gif

SIMPLY ADORABLE!

What beautiful horses, I cant wait to see how he turns out colorwise...

Mama is beautiful!!

Oh you can see those hinnie spots - how cool is that! THe boy is sure big!

Very pretty girl, I can see why you would keep her too
default_wub.png
Congrats to you down there in FL with your second appy foal. I think everyone must have gotten some of this colder temps lately, come on spring! Its in the high teen's here today in Pa

OMGosh! Too cute!!!
default_wub.png
I'm jealous, you've got two babies to play with and I have 3 months wait left! lolol How far are you guys from Plant City, Florida?

WOW Jennifer..you are going to have to wear sunglasses when you clip those 2....the spots will be everywhere I am SURE!!!
default_aktion033.gif

Aw... She's a cutie too!

I don't own any apps, but you "guys" sure do make me tempted!!
default_wub.png

Ok, now stop it!!! You are hogging not only all the girls, but all the SPOTS TOO!!! She is adorable and what odd color! Not only do I see the spots on her rear, but her face looks 'odd colored' and I think you are going to find a lot more color under there come spring time and shedding hair!

Congrats! What a wonderful way to start the year! (But really, dont hog it ALL! LOL)

Latest posts

Back