Our 284 day foal - hanging in there. Photos....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mulligans Run

Reaction score
We snapped some quick photos of Surprise today when we took her blanket off. Her hair is fine and slick and it was pretty cool this morning, so she has a heat lamp and blanket. She's still wobbly - lacking all her coordination skills, but she's fiesty and hanging in there.

ef3ed5c4.jpg

You can tell that Shanza is in this picture....notice the TONGUE??? She's such a character

ef3ed5a7.jpg

ef3ed541.jpg

Hopefully the weather will clear up and her and mom will be able to go out for a short time tomorrow. Everyone has advised that we limit their outside time due to the filly's coordination.

she is just beautiful!! im so happy that shes doing well :aktion033:

[SIZE=14pt]She is sooooo gorgeous!!!! I am praying for her.[/SIZE]

Lyn

She is really lovely and will keep her in my prayers. She'll come in time!

I think she is absolutely beautiful, not to mention WHAT A TROOPER!! Congratulations on a gorgeous little girl, she'll get the coordination thing...she needs time to reached "cooked" maturity, but she is just eye candy to look at! I think I'm in love!
default_wub.png
:

Heather, she is just beautiful! COngratulations and prayers for her to continue doing so well. She is just a perfect little doll!

-Amy

She is so pretty! I think she came early because she was so anxious to show her beautiful self off! Her little face seems to just show that she knows shes a special little princess! Good luck with her, give her lots of hugs and love! :aktion033:

She's beautiful!
default_wub.png
: I love mom's tongue! Praying that with each day she's gets stronger and stronger!

OMG>.......she is just TOO cute, Heather!
default_wub.png
: Our Minis are wonderful creatures, aren't they! How many full-sized horse foals could be born at that short of a gestation & do so well! :aktion033:

She is just adorable!!!!
default_wub.png
:
default_yes.gif
:

I see the mom is a clown,..just like Foxy,....LOL,...Foxy's fav pastime is sticking her top lip up and reaching for the sky,...she MOST always ruins my *PROFESSIONAL* pics!
default_wink.png
:

Back