Our 2 new rescues not of the Equine type though...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockin r

Reaction score
They were in desperate need of a home(s). We just could not bare to see them go to the pound and probably be euthanized. So Art took the ad down from the bulletin board at the co-op and called me after he called the # on the small piece of paper, "Free Puppies 2 females, 2 males". The lady said she could not feed them anymore and she was borrowing the money from her mother to take them to the shelter if they were not gone by morning. The shelters here are over flowing and Art knew they did not have a chance to be adopted. So I met him and we decided to take them all. We went to her house. Our hearts sank when we saw their house. They have fallen on desperate times indeed. We fell in LOVE with them as soon as we saw them. The lady said she finally found homes for the females and she was surprised that we took both of them..They are the most loving babies. Okie and Tessa Joe welcomed them into their home also. They are Dashund, Yorkie and Chihuahua. They are 3 months old. As we were leaving Art gave her $50.00 and asked her to use it to buy some Christmas gifts for her 2 young daughters. Please welcome......

Chumley in the front and Barkley in the back....
default_wub.png
:wub

IMG_7028.JPG

Same to you Mona, May your blessings be Many this Christmas! I know mine are!

Awesome that you took them in and such a sweet thing to give her some money for christmas gifts. Congrats on your new little babies they're absolutely adorable
default_smile.png

What an awsome thing you did for those people and pups. You really know how to celebrate the Christmas season.

I think you two are the nicest people I've run across. Your story brought tears.

Latest posts

Back