Opinions on this boy too?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hoot

Reaction score
I am considering this 2010 chestnut colt standing 33". Can you please give me some opinions on this boy via PM? I probably spent two hours researching yesterday, adding colors, heights, birth years and photos to his ABP page.

I'd want to train him to drive, and potentially keep him intact as a stallion prospect. He'd have to prove himself in the show ring and would only stand to a few mares carefully chosen for conformation and performance records. I just love everything about this guy. Would be a dream come true to add him to my herd. I'm a draft horse person... new to minis... only had minis in my life for a year and a half, so I could definitely use some opinions on both his conformation, suitability for driving, and his pedigree.

http://www.allbreedp...e of a maverick

Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
OK The first one the appy look at him, and although he has nice color, compare him to this one, see how nice this ones neck ties in over his chest, much better. I like this one, and although I don't know who his sire is, he looks good too, as does his dam. So if you are trying to decide between the two, I'd take this one. I also like the angulation of his back legs. Overall he is the better horse. JMO

Thank you! I just spent the past half hour updating his ABP page... adding photos, heights and colors to the horses when I could find them. Seems like he has more horses that have been shown behind him than the App does. I do like him better. Was thinking about getting both actually.

I know his sire... well sort ah! His farm is only 1/2 hr north from me and I believe I have seen him in a roundpen getting some sun once. But cant remember if it was him Black Lable. Altho I have been to the farm where he is at, I never meet his owner as she was alway at work when I popped in. The farm hand was very nice and let me look around and it was so cool that when he called the mare/foal herd, it was like a stampeed of mini wild mustangs running full tilt at me. There was about 100+!!! The farm is very nice and all horses there are well taken care of!

Hi!
default_smile.png

It's ok to ask people to email you to look at photos for their opinions of horses you're thinking of buying
default_smile.png

But to save owner's feelings, we don't post photos of horses we don't own here.

Please DO ask for PMs and emails to show these horses and get opinions
default_yes.gif

Sorry!! I just joined... must have missed that rule
default_sad.png

It's ok
default_smile.png

I just wanted you to know.

If you post and say "I'd love some opinions on a horse I'm thinking of buying, please email me at ________"

You will get plenty of takers.
default_yes.gif

Thank you so much! I'll edit my original post if I can....

Sorry, links to photos is still posting photos of horses you don't own.

Just ask people to email you to see the horse in question
default_yes.gif

You're living up to your forum name........you're a Hoot!
default_biggrin.png

Back