ooh Disneyhorse

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SweetOpal

Reaction score
Disney, come on spill the beans!!!
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png

Okay, okay Jennifer...
default_biggrin.png

I have four stalls here... and only three Modern ponies. Having an empty stall (and paying for it with board, nonetheless) DOES nag at me every single day to fill it.

I have been trying to be SO CAREFUL with the Moderns I get, being very picky... and finally I found Pony #4.

Corky's Jez Lady will be joining my little herd as soon as I can go find time to pick her up from Holly Bowers(at least she's in the same state!) Thank you so much to MB Stables for giving me the opportunity to have her!

jezladyfineharness.JPG

This flashy mare is 20 years old this year, and Lewella was so kind as to fill me in about her history and pedigree (Lewella said that "Lady" even spent the night on a trailer in her yard!). She's had quite the varied life all over the country.

And... she's bred to Jennifer's awesome show horse "Pony-Vista's Pow Wow." As they say a good stallion makes an amazing gelding... so Jennifer went ahead and gelded Pow Wow (he's gonna tear up the Gelding divisions no doubt about that!) so there will be very few Pow Wow foals out there.

I promise I will share more pictures when they come!

Jennifer does NOT know how to keep a secret, that's for sure!
default_wink.png

Andrea

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations
default_aktion033.gif
What a beautiful mare. Looking forward to seeing her foal and wishing you the best with her. Enjoy.
default_biggrin.png

Very nice, i like her allot!!
default_biggrin.png

default_aktion033.gif

Hey speaking of secrets Jennifer, i believe you never did reveal that secret you had from a while back, i believe it stands somewhere in Indiana ?
default_wink.png

Hi: Congratulations! We thought long and hard about her, but in the end decided we had too many ponies. So glad you bought her and that she and her sure-to-be-awesome foal are staying in Ca. Ta, Shirlee

Congratulations!!! Very nice, I look forward to seeing the little one.

I'm so glad you are getting her Andrea! Can't wait to see lots and lots of pictures of that Pow Wow baby when he/she arrives.
default_wub.png

Lewella

As they say a good stallion makes an amazing gelding... so Jennifer went ahead and gelded Pow Wow (Jennifer does NOT know how to keep a secret, that's for sure!
default_wink.png

Andrea

I didn't know it was a secret
default_new_shocked.gif
default_new_shocked.gif
Sorry to let the cat out of the bag
default_new_rofl.gif

And I would say he was already an AMAZING STALLION!!! And I am hoping your expectant offspring will have the mothers behavior!!! And we didn't geld him to be better than he was a stallion, we LOVE geldings!!!
default_wub.png

Congratulations Andrea on your new mare. I know she has a great home. We like the same kind of horses too. And Sally is looking pregnant so will have my Pow Wow baby this summer. Remember to share photos of Quake! Congrats again!!!!!

Here Triciah, some "furry" pics of Quake last month. His hair is five times longer than my two mares... can't wait to see him all shed out this summer.

100B9192.jpg

100_0136.jpg

WHOA! Those are big and I don't know why I uploaded that blurry one... looks dreadful, sorry!

Will try for some better pics to upload when I get more time for you, maybe just e-mail me
default_smile.png

Andrea

default_cheers.gif
: Congratulations Andrea! I can't wait to see the foal
default_smile.png

Congratulations! You've got such a lovely little herd.
default_yes.gif

Yep Leeana, he's my Modern Pleasure colt to show. I try to pick my horses in the Modern Pleasure type, a little more on the Modern side than the Classic side.

Andrea

Andrea,

Now that you have all these moderns you have to go to Congress
default_cheers.gif

If i ever get a modern i want one like your colt
default_drool5.gif

Back