Online Shows

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Erickson Miniature Horses

Reaction score
I've heard some people say that they've been in online mini horse shows by videoing themselves and their horse jumping, obstacle, ect. and then have them sent to judges online. I think that this sounds very interesting and something I would really like to do. Does anybody have any info about it? What website? How to enter?

The one I did was on Facebook but the process has been really slow. Look on FB for "Miniature Horse Showmanship with...." Entries were due June 8 and we just got results posted but I still have not received the ribbon or judge's card. Entry fee is $5 payable through Paypal. There is also an online horse agility contest every month: http://www.thehorseagilityclub.com/. I have not done that yet but am thinking about getting the 4-H Club involved.

I think this concept is very exciting, especially for miniatures, and wish more judges/ trainers would set this up!!! It is fun, and very cost effective. No clipping, no show clothes, no trailer or Coggins needed...

I agree Targets mom. I joined the Horse Agility club based in England and am having a lot of fun with it. It has competitors from all over the world. You should look into it. There a are quite a few Americans that have joined. You get the pattern on line and then send a video of your round via Facebook by the required date. You get feedback, your score, and your level. No 4 hour+ drives, no trailer, no motel fees, etc,etc.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back