One more time

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shortpig

Reaction score
I think Daryl did a great job getting a video of all of us driving but him. Let me know what you think and yes I agree he does not like that bit so I will use his favorite one next time. Also it will set in the right spot in his mouth.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my is he ever so handsome Marie!! He looks right smart pulling a cart!!
default_wub.png

"Is that one of those miniature horses?"

What a great video. He is a handsome boy. I bet you pciked that spot because of the nice access to the blue box.
default_laugh.png
Go Jimmy!!

"Is that one of those miniature horses?"

What a great video. He is a handsome boy. I bet you pciked that spot because of the nice access to the blue box.
default_laugh.png
Go Jimmy!!

I haven't found the Driving Diaper I was looking for yet.
default_laugh.png
That blue box could really come in handy. This is a new housing development across the road and about 1/8 mile down from me. Not many have sold since completion so most of them are open. It's sets back off the main road and has one circular street and another one that goes out the off side. It's quiet and nice to work a horse in without all the confusion. At least at this moment anyways.

I had the best time that day. He's my buddy
default_wub.png
and he really needs to get out and do alot more of this. It's supposed to be nice again this weekend so I'm planning to do some driving on Sunday. My daughter has the day off and she is now anxious to drive him since she watched the video. The last time she drove him he was a tubby cubby and out of shape. He took a couple laps of the arena and was ready to quit. Not the case anymore. I'm anxious to see him after he builds up those driving muscles and loses a couple more pounds.

I'm hoping to go to Elma on Saturday and see my Duck. And Ron and Dorothy of course. If they haven't washed away by then.

You all look good! Looks like a nice quiet place to practice. I was starting to wonder if you guys were allowed to keep them in backyards. LOL He looks good in harness and very well behaved.

You all look good! Looks like a nice quiet place to practice. I was starting to wonder if you guys were allowed to keep them in backyards. LOL He looks good in harness and very well behaved.
Yes to that in the City Limits of Scappoose you can keep horses, cows, pigs, goats on your property. They have to be contained by fences you can not tie them up to contain them. I actually live within the city limits.

Yes he is very well behaved. He's always a sweetie pie and I was just surprised how well he behaved leaving his son behind. They are joined at the hip and he feels he has to watch over him so the fire breathing baby eating Mares don't get to him and hurt him.
default_laugh.png

I sent a link to this video to my Neice so she could set and watch it with my Little Red Headed Boy.

Well his Gma sat down with him yesterday and after running it 3 times she was still hearing one more time Gma just one more time. He has been learning to ride and loves horses. He's very excited about his Aunt driving and wants to do it also. He's at that perfect age of 4yo so I'm really hoping they will find time to bring him over so he can spend time with the little horses and get a ride in the cart this summer. They are looking for a place close to them where both him and his mom can take riding lessons. I believe both of them would enjoy driving also.

Oh, I didn't realize how old his son is LOL That would be good to have them all driving. You guys would have a blast! All of you out there together. Hopefully, your nephew? will get time to come and go for a drive this summer. How is Duckie coming along? Almost home now? Haven't been on for a bit so sorry if you already posted it somewhere.
default_smile.png

Oh, I didn't realize how old his son is LOL That would be good to have them all driving. You guys would have a blast! All of you out there together. Hopefully, your nephew? will get time to come and go for a drive this summer. How is Duckie coming along? Almost home now? Haven't been on for a bit so sorry if you already posted it somewhere.
default_smile.png
Duckie is doing great. I'm going to see her and possibly drive her tomorrow. We could drive Jimmy and Koda together. However, Jimmy is still a stallion so can't drive him with Duckie or Ariel. We now have three driving horses trained and Koda will make four. Don't know how we are going to drive all these horses with only two of us and we work full time.

Marie

Latest posts

Back