OMG this is the freakiest website

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MiniaturePrincess429

Reaction score
okay so in gt we were fooling around on this site called peteranswers.com, and the answers were always right. it was soooooooooooooooo creepy. We would ask it things like who was sitting next to so and so and it guessed it right every time. You have to try it. So go here:

Peter Answers.com. So go there and be creeped out by how for real this is.

Oh and this is what you type in the first box: Peter, please answer the following question:

You have to type that in.

didnt work for me wouldnt answer any questions lol

it said question not interesting

or

questions getting better try again

LOL we used this web site to totally freak raven out one night but let me tell you.. it isnt as creepy as you think have your friends who were "typing" the questions tell you the real deal

Asked if my daughter was mad at me?

Said Go to the bathroom. A surprise is waiting for you... :eek: Not sure what that meant...

Asked when my husband would retire?

again Go to the bathroom. A surprise is waiting for you...

Last edited by a moderator:
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: okay yeah, laugh on me. My lil sis had to explain how these things work. I gues while you type the first thing in you hit period then enter and type in the answer. OMG I feel so stupid. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Maybe I'm really out of it, but I don't get it.

I typed in the question and all it would say is it didn't want to answer.

Am I missing something here?

I'm with you Sharon. It kept saying "We'll leave this question for later" and "I don't want to answer" and stuff like that. No answers other than that.

Andrea

Peteranswers is a joke...someone is playing a joke on you. They enter info about a bunch of people and then fool their friends. That is why it won't work for everyone...
default_smile.png

A girl at our school put her class info into it and then started it around the school! They were all baffled until she gave it up and said she made it. It was the same site.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back