Old Navy SuperModelquin Search!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brandi*

Reaction score
I know I haven't been on my lately but I have a favor to ask
default_whistling.gif

If your bored and have time I would very much appreciate if you could go to the Old Navy site and vote for my "modelquin"
default_smile.png
The prize is $100,000 dollars but I need a lot more votes!!! You do have to create a username so they can track how many times you have voted since your only allowed to vote once a day from a specific email address. I have 3 email addresses so I've been voting 3 times a day for myself
default_rolleyes.gif

Just click on this link. http://bit.ly/cz4X1h

Once the page loads you will see the numbers 1-10 and just below the numbers is a small box that says "search". Type "Brandi P" in the box. Once the list of "brandi's" comes up click on the Brandi that says "Modesto, CA". Then click on the number 10 on the rating scale. This will pull up a login box. Create a log in. Once you are signed in click on the number 10 again and wala...you are finished.

Like I said you can vote once a day from the same email address. Any extra votes would be awesome!!! Thanks a bunch:))))

Oh bummer! It works when I click on it so not sure why it's not working for others.

But you can go to www.oldnavy.com and click on the small blue box in the upper left hand corner that says SuperModelquin search. Thanks!

Thanks:) I've kind of given up lol! The top rankers have so many points!!!! I have been voting for myself but it's just not enough unfortunately
default_rolleyes.gif
But thanks a bunch for taking the time to vote!

Back