Okay Obama pple

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I don't feel like I tried to change anybodies mind..
I don't feel you did either.
default_smile.png
None of us did really, just got carried away a little bit with our opinions. All of us. None of us meant any harm. Just our own opinions, but all trying to understand other peoples opinions can only be done IF you ask questions. This is good. littlestepper you did nothing wrong but you did bring up a lot of valid points and information, which is your right.
default_smile.png
Thank you.

Thank you Bonnie. I dont like the way these discussions are going and I am part of it
default_wacko.png
We should not turn against one another.

Like I said before my problem is more with the way the "Government" is run.

Littlestepper, I knew when I read this you would not get a reasonable answer. Just doesn't happen. Everyone is just believing what they want to no matter what side they are on. I think we have all made our decisions so lets let it go.
default_smile.png

I have received robo calls but nothing bad was said. And I believe the Democrats are also making robo calls. So let's let it go.
default_smile.png

If a person wants to believe Joe the plumber was set up, let them. It is only an opinion. I believe someone planted democrats in McCains rallies to yell out things to make McCain look bad. All in the way you look at it. Also McCain has repudiated every comment anyone made. He asked for a repudiation from Obama on the George Wallace thing. All Obama did was skirt around it. He did not apologize in any way, shape or form. He was not about to say a word in Johns defense. So everyone is being a butthead. Let's let it go. Whoever wins, wins. Nothing we can do about it. We will be stuck with it.

Some of us think McCain is the wisest choice because he has more experience, some of us think Obama is the wisest choice even if his will be on the job training in most cases. And we all know it will.

And as for McCain voting with Bush so much, have ANY of you looked up the issues he voted on. Or just going by what Obama says. "He voted with Bush 95% of the time." First you DO have to know what the vote was FOR. Do any of us? I doubt it. They have so much other crap in these bills, I doubt hardly anyone knows what they are. Maybe it was the right thing to do. You can't say until you look it up. Maybe Obama would have voted the same way, had he voted at all. My sincere feeling is that he doesn't vote so often is so he can simply say, "I didn't vote for it". In my opinion he also didn't vote AGAINST it. No vote means you really can't make up your mind which side of the fence you are on.

Okay all. Let's all love one another and have our own opinions . I can't say anyone was trying to shove anything on to anyone else. All debates that turned nasty. I admit I was in on it, but feel it is time to stop. Please?? No one is going to change my mind and I really don't expect to change yours. It is all just opinions and we don't agree. Love ya all.
default_wub.png
Double AMEN!

all I hear is middle class and do you guys realize that in all 3 debates, the words "middle class" never once came out of McCains mouth.
TOLEDO, Ohio (AP) Republican John McCain on Sunday cast himself as the guardian of middle-class workers and small-business owners who fuel the economy.. "I will keep small business taxes where they are, help them keep their costs low and let them spend their earnings to create more jobs not send to Washington.".

During an earlier rally at Otterbein College in Westerville, Ohio, McCain drew cheers when he proclaimed that he was campaigning "on behalf of Joe the Plumber and Rose the Teacher and Phil the Bricklayer and Wendy the Waitress."

Joe the plummer is a joke, a set up, just something for McCain to rage on about
default_wacko.png

Unbelievable!!! And McCain supporters are the only ones telling lies! :DOH! WHERE is the proof of that statement? ( Edited to add I'm referencing the above quote)............... Obama had the choice of talking to Joe or passing him by. WHO made Obama talk to Joe? Talk about making up lies & stories - Where is the proof? WOW

Last edited by a moderator:
Well there it proofs it..you can not ask a question without beingattacked..quotes being quoted I never ever said..

and the whole thing is turned around..a few on here would be a asset to the Obama campaign!!

Well there it proofs it..you can not ask a question without beingattacked..quotes being quoted I never ever said..and the whole thing is turned around..a few on here would be a asset to the Obama campaign!!
Why is someone having a differing opinion called an "attack"?
default_wacko.png

And why go right back to pointing fingers??!!
default_no.gif

By the way... Joe the Plumber was NOT a set up. They interviewed him on the radio here before he was even brought up in the debate. He went down to the Obama rally to see what was going on... and asked a question. He may not have been exactly what he implied - but a plant? No. Just a regular guy.

I admit I was in on it, but feel it is time to stop. Please?? No one is going to change my mind and I really don't expect to change yours. It is all just opinions and we don't agree.
default_aktion033.gif

Which is exactly what some of us have been saying all along... and suggesting that the pot-stirring, baiting, sneering and :rofling were unnecessary. THANK YOU - I agree with you wholeheartedly, Bassett... if only everyone did. I expect there will still be baiting etc. to come....
default_no.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back