Okay I can't wait anymore!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chamomile

Reaction score
FILLY!!! :risa8: :risa8: :new_multi: :new_multi:

This is so exciting to me! I have been having a baby here and there over the last 7 years and not once have I had a filly!!! Just colts for Ladybug Farm, until May 2nd!! And then look what arrives! The most beautiful little girlie
default_wub.png
: I am so happy
default_yes.gif
: Her nickname is Rose, we haven't decided on a registered name yet. When I told my oldest son that we finally had a girl, my son is 6, he said, "Mom! Since it's a girl we can name her Rose!" I had no idea that he had been wanting to name a baby Rose
default_smile.png
Last year he named our one and only baby, Tyradactyl. So Rose was a relief!!

Anyway, onto pictures!

Here is her mama...

snickersheadshot.jpg

She is a granddaughter of Boones Little Andy and out of a Lucky Hart mare. She also goes back to the grand old mare Whitey! I just LOVE those Lucky Hart broodmares
default_yes.gif
:

Here is her daddy....

finallyhome.jpg

And here she is!!!!!

rose1.jpg

Pictured at only an hour after birth.

And again...

rose2.jpg

At two days old.

And again
default_wink.png
:

rose1-1.jpg

And finally Again!!

rose4.jpg

And just for fun a picture of her half sister, same sire...

whiskeytrotting.jpg

Congrats!!!! So glad u finally got a filly
default_yes.gif
: . She is sooo cute and look at those high whites :aktion033:

Daddy sure throws some high whites on his girls, doesn't he? :bgrin Congratulations! :aktion033:

Leia

Well Mindy, ya done good! Rose is lovely and yes it beats tyradactyl hands down.
default_wink.png
: I'm way out here in NY doin the happy dance with you :risa8: :risa8: :risa8:

WOW :new_shocked: I just love her white legs. It must be a trait the sire throws as I see it on her sister too. Congratulations :aktion033: Joyce

Look at all of the chrome on that girl :new_shocked: :new_shocked: I love it - Congratulations on the arrival of your lovely filly :aktion033:

What a beautiful little girl, I love her markings
default_wub.png
: Congratulations!

Thanks you guys! And Karla I will never get tired of hearing you say you love her whites
default_wub.png
: She is so sweet and I'm just so thrilled that she is mine!! I still can't believe it. Believe me, I've checked and re-checked her. I even took a picture of her going potty this morning, just so I can prove it to myself that she is a SHE!!
default_rolleyes.gif
:

Debs I just love it when I get to use that dancing banana!! And this is definately the time...

:risa8: :risa8: :risa8: :risa8: :risa8: :risa8: :risa8:

Little Rose is a very nice, peachy colored Red Dun with a very dark dorsal. Just icing on the cake I think!!

The sire was a yellow dun, her half sister is a some kind of red/silver dun, and we also have a true silver dun filly out of the same sire. My friend Christy Searle of CNC Minis has another yellow dun and also a palomino filly out of the sire as well! He sure was a potent guy
default_yes.gif
: He has been gelded and now lives in Canada where he went to teach an older gal how to drive and enjoy cart riding. He was such a joy to drive, as is Rose's half sister, Sky! I'm thinking Rose might be a driver too!!! CDE's here we come!!! :aktion033:

Latest posts

Back