Okay all you mare stares!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karma Creek Minis

Reaction score
I only have one mare due for 2008 and as of march 10th she will be at 319 days! She is a maiden mare and I have been waiting for this cross for 4 years since I brought her home at 4 months old
default_wub.png

I can say this is my first foal but I have not rushed into having my own foals I have spent the last 10 years showing my miniatures!

My husband who is one of those "city boys" is hoping for a colt! I could slap him he wants a "show colt" lol

I just wish I could find the button on her so she can foal!
default_biggrin.png

-Kris

Do you have the link?

We don't have an foals coming this year. However, I'm doing foal watch at a pleasure farm. We've had 3 foals so far and still waiting on 6-8 more. Not counting if we get in outside mares to foal. Right now I've got one mare 2wks over due that is driving me crazy! Shes been laying down having contractions and pushing for a week, but refuses to pop that lil bun out. I'm hoping since it's warming up some she'll have it now.

Kris, we want PICS! Of expectant mommy, pics of sire if you've got them, and then I guess we have to wait along with you to see the foal.
default_smile.png

Not watching mares yet here, but starting to get close. Had to order all new cameras since my old system got fried by a lightning strike.
default_wacko.png
I'm glad the mares are due a little later since we STILL have snow covering the ground and it's been pretty cold, freezes solid every night. I'd like some grass to be coming up for the mares and foals to go out on when the foals arrive.... but at this rate it ain't gonna happen.

Good luck to everyone waiting on foals!
default_saludando.gif

Staring here this week. Three in the barn now. One should foal this week (316 days today). Another should foal next week (322 days today) and yet another at 314 days today has no bag whatsoever.
default_wacko.png

When you find that button, let me know!

I have one as well I'd almost lay money she'll go tonight, but I'm not going to as these mares have a mind of their own!!

She's extremely loose behind, red inside, udder is hot and as full and hard as it can get......she's on cam online and is more restless today and uncomfy.

Then it's a steady stream from here; have 4 fillies on the ground and 11 or so more to go (have two that need another US as they aren't showing yet)

Yes pictures! LOL!

Well the horse in my Avatar photo to the left <~ is the daddy his name is Ace. He is my 30" black bay only white is his blaze.

Our mare is Ruby [attachmentid=115] [attachmentid=116] she is 32.5 last time I did put a stick to her. She is a sorrell blaze, and 3 white socks.

Well as of this afternoon, shes been rubbing her backend on and off usually for only a few minutes, since the pictures were taken her bag has doubled in size, waxing. her rear end is getting softer and her vulva is getting lose, shes been peeing. but shes eating lol tail swishing stall walking. nothing to out of the normal. her belly has dropped since these photos, I did these photos of her on 2/28

rubzilla.jpg

rubzilla2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
oooo! Sounds like baby pics may not be far off!!
default_smile.png
It should be a beauty!
default_yes.gif

default_biggrin.png
I just went out do my last hands on check before retiring to watch on camera, (sorry ladies camera is hooked up to the 32" tv in the bedroom, not sure how my husband would feel with all the ladies watching the tv in here lol

Anyways! Did some feeling around, her croup area is feeling a lot like jelly. Her bag is getting tight/hard and full. Shes still doing a bit of rubbing, shes holding her tail up, I vet wrapped it this afternoon just in case. but even without the vet wrap she was still holding her tail up.
default_wacko.png

Well coffee is on
default_laugh.png

Latest posts

Back