Ok, so where's the Flamingos????

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marty

Reaction score
I know they are there at Nationals!

So the questions are:

Will we ever get to see them in action?

Will anyone ever turn the camera on them?

Hope so!

Marty...do you mean up in the stands or showing?? They are here in force showing their arses off....I know that!
default_smile.png

They are there in fact they have taken over Raven LOL she has offically been adopted in by the Flamango family (Sharon and Mark) and of course by Queen Flamingo Lori G
default_laugh.png

Trust me you will not be able to miss Mark Center ring come Liberty time...

Last edited by a moderator:
Can someone enlighten me???
default_wacko.png
default_unsure.png

The Flamingos are a group of folks from the northwest who like to have fun and support the horses showing in the Liberty class.....

If they aren't showing themselves, they will be in the stands with their stuffed and plastic flamingos cheering everyone on!

(Don't ask how it got started........just enjoy the show.
default_risa8.gif
)

My first year at Nationals, no one had prepared me for the flamingoes.... I watched more of them than the Liberty class and never laughed so hard in my life. It was hilarious. I was sitting across on the other side of the arena by the entry gate, so I had a great view of everything. And I was not disappointed.

So Liberty folks, make sure your music is good dance music the Flamingos can 'get down' to, and then sit back and enjoy the 'show', LOL
default_risa8.gif

Gee whiz Mr. B....... I call foul! No fair I can't see them from where I sit!

Tell them to all get in the middle with you.........and then you can play the Chicken Dance again!

That was hillareous to hear after midnite!

You rock.

PS Got any Beach Boys for me?
default_saludando.gif

It looks to me like the flamingos are at it right now!!

Latest posts

Back