OK,OK, The daily routine for us here..... LOL....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

"City Slicker"

Reaction score
5 am Tonto wakes up, comes over to the bed. Nudge,nudge, I open one eye tell him to buzz off and wait, he goes out to the hall way, if I don't come, he comes back, and this is where the game starts :lol: starts feeling around under the covers for my toes (getting the picture yet) finds 'em and chomp! Ok I'm up now! He runs down the stairs and proceeds to wake the other one up. I go into the bath and do what ever I have to with the two of them carrying on at the bottom of stairs, whinnying, nickering, snorting and such. I come down the stairs and they go tearing into the kitchen (I can tell this by their hooves on the linoilum floor) and wait for me to get there, Tonto opens (yes he does) the sliding door and both go tearing around out in the back yard for about an half hour or so, while they are doing this, I make breaky, my lunch for work, put their beet pulp in the pails. 6:30 they are stomping on the back deck for theirs, I grab my lunch and pails head out the door to the garage. Set the pails down and leave the man door open so they can get to the stalls in there. Fire up the truck, hit remote opener and pull out, hit remote again, door closes and off to work I go till 4. I pull up hit the remote, garage opens and I park. Throw them a flake each from the hay box into the yard and theres Tonto just getting up from the lounge chair on the deck (his fav when it's sunny out) sees me and proceeds to pounce on me (this is most every night) knocks me down and pins me! He licks my face off and Aurora rambles over to get her two cents in :bgrin (the neighbour has seen this show for years and laughs every time)he goes to his hay with her following and I go in to start supper. Flip TV on and hit rewind on VCR as I always record RFD-TV for the horse programs :aktion033: sit down to eat and in comes the two monsters (yes he knows how the door works and can slide it closed too) stares at me to see what I'm doing and wants whatever I having, now she is starting this too. (if your having something he wants it too) I give him a French Frie (I was having that time) leaves and now she wants one( it just doesn't end) finish up supper, do the dishes and sit down to catch up from TV, play the tape and if there is a horse on my big screen good luck watching it! Tonto has got to be nose to nose with the TV and starts his nickering and prancing around till I tell him to quit! Aurora could careless what is on the tube(thank god). 7pm > time to go chew the fat with the guys at Tim Hortons and have coffee, by now they are preocupied back out side. I clean up any poop that is around and put trash can back. Open the rear hatch on SUV, jingle the keys and stand back as for they both jump in the back. Stop for gas, the attendant asks hows the kids(meaning the two in back) head for Timmys get there and everyone is giving them treats, 10pm I've had enough coffee, Tim Bits are gone, we all head home, open the hatch and out they come for a flake each again for night. I go in turn on TV to catch the news, in comes Tonto sees the TV figures whats on and up stairs he goes. Starts his whinnying as to say come on to bed, Aurora lays down beside coffee table and gives me a light nicker and up stairs I go. Crawl into bed and comes over gives me a lick and goes to lay down at the foot of my bed. It starts all over again in the morning
default_wub.png
:

I WANT YOUR LIFE! well, i guess i should say i want my life to be like yours... with my OWN minis... although having 15 :new_shocked: of them in the house might be a bit much :lol:

that sounds so wonderful (except the part about going to work) :lol:

what a cool slumber party!!! unfortunately with my husband's allergies this will never happen here... but we live in a manufactured home so i would be afraid they would fall through the floor anyway!! sometimes though i do sleep on my roll-away out with them (on foal watch or with a sick one)

edited to say i just read this to my husband and he wants to see pictures!!! what a grand idea...

ok edited again to say, i went to show him the first picture from the paper, and found the rest. but more would be good! (PS i LOVE your dishwasher LOL - we have one that looks like a jack russell terrier :aktion033: :aktion033: - and the ones of the horse getting her own food out of the frig)

Last edited by a moderator:
:bgrin :lol: Bob you and Tonto are so funny together especially when he follows you everywhere like in the parade and it seems like Aurora is picking up his habits :lol: :lol: It will be fun when Aurora has her baby and you have 3 in the house :bgrin

Yvonne

Well, wow that is sure an amazing way to live lol.

They sound happy and loved, that is for sure. We bring Coco in the house for a few minutes here and their when he is clean and in less then 5 minutes we have turds everywhere, couldnt imagine living with that little pooping thing inside the house lol.

Leeana may have to come and visit you all for a week or so, lol ..just to see how it is. :lol:

LOL do they use the Computer, Microwave and Oven too??????? :D

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol: I enjoyed hearing about your routine! Pretty amazing! Would love to see pictures of your horses watching tv with you! LOL Thanks for sharing!!

That is sooo cool. Austin has been inside the truck once in 2005 for an emergency vet trip to get stitches when we didn't have time to hook up the trailer! My stepdad had the camera ready when we came home...

austinvet.jpg

truck3.jpg

Truckride2.jpg

he did really well and i think he actually enjoyed it! :bgrin and of course i didn't look too happy since he had injured himself just weeks after his arrival.....I'm just happy that he was okay and he didn't even scar. That was just a one time thing for us though- its neat that you can do it everyday!

I love how you jingle the keys and they hop in on their own free will thats amazing want to train Wee Man to do that :bgrin
default_wub.png
:

Latest posts

Back