Ok, Leeana, here are your pics

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

txminipinto

Reaction score
So, this is the best I've been able to do. Sorry! I swear getting this place on it's feet and running is a full time job, and short of quitting my day job, it's just taking longer than I want! But here are the pics of Rosie Patches sister and some of the boys yesterday playing.

Lola:

Lola092107a.jpg

lolarunning1.jpg

Here's Happy kicking up his heels! Rusty finally put my turnout pen up so there was a lot of squeeling and kicking boards when the boys were turned out finally! Its funny how quickly they "forget" about the other stallions.

093007a.jpg

093007.jpg

And here's my man! Is it wrong to admit that this stallion really turns me on?
default_wub.png
: :new_shocked:
default_wub.png
: I just love him! Tex measured 44 inches the other day as a YEARLING!!! :eek: Needless to say, he's done for the year as he just shot out of his height limit!

tex093007.jpg
GOD I LOVE THAT HORSE!
default_wub.png
:

But he IS a sexy guy, Carin!

When we first adopted Mingus, we lived in a very urban neighborhood in Portland, so we always had kids over visiting him. One of those kids heard me remark that Mingus has sexy legs. She proceeded to tell her mother, who proceeded to tell everyone in the neighborhood, until everyone referred to me as "that crazy susanne who thinks her horse is sexy!"

Finially girl!!! They all look good, but man that black colt is sexy sexy lol :new_shocked: :new_shocked:

Are you looking forward to seeing yourself on RFD-tv in 2 weeks? Im willing to put money on it they will put your 'special moment' on air hehe :bgrin
default_wink.png
: :saludando:!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I really hope they do and if they donnt have a good one I CAN GIVE THEM ALOT.

Oh boy, Susanne, you have NO IDEA :new_shocked: how sexy that horse is! I just salivate every time I go out to the barn.
default_blush.png
: And what I LOVE about him is he's very refined and elegant, WITH a lot of bone structure. He's not fragile at all.

Leeana and MONKEY :nono: .......WHY did ya'll remind me? I had almost forgotten. Hope you enjoy it! I'm blessed that I don't have RFD-TV so I won't have to suffer watching it.

Hey, Monk, will you be at the Spooker?

Shetland Congress is suppossed to be on RFD Sunday Oct 14, 4 o'clock is what i heard, but i am not sure what time zone that is. watch all day sunday afternoon i guess. AMHR Nationals is airing sunday Oct 21 at 4 also. I have to remember to watch.

Shelley<><

Latest posts

Back