Ok if santa would/could bring you any horse

• Thread starter Lisa-Ruff N Tuff Minis
  • Start date
Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, it's not for Christmas and I don't get to keep him, but I have a visitor here, "Santee Dottoloosa" - a Silver Dapple Pintoloosa stallion (AMHA National winner) who's here to visit some of Appy's mares while Appy finishes up his driving lessons with Joel for the winter ( Shhh.... don't tell Appy that Dotto's here!)
whistling.gif

Dotto was made into a special run Breyer model!

Dotto model page

santeedotoff.jpg

Liberty Farms Miss Kentucky! Fallen Ash Scouts Real Rosy

Ok people start posting pictures of these dream horses!!

who is this Miss Kentucky mare that everyone is so excited about??

Pictures pictures!!

I got my christmas presant early, and he is in my barn right now--I LOVE this colt, Oak Parks S.S. Royal Destiny.
wub.gif
Of course any of the Blue Boy or Buckaroo horses would look awfully nice in my barn to complete the "look".
biggrin.gif
, and ANY horse from Anns (Seahorse Farms)
biggrin.gif
Corinne

I have a couple-

Rabbit hutch ranch charros classy kid

FWF Kewpies charro of arenosa

Mopeds Speedin ticket of rhr

Halters Late for the party

Halters My Margarita

Definately LIBERTY'S MISS KENTUCKY!!

She has such a sweet personality and she looks STUNNING ...very exotic
aktion033.gif
I love it!!
yes.gif
wub.gif

Please Santa, Please!!
pray.gif
pray.gif
hypocrite.gif

-Kris

Our favorite bloodlines is FWF Blue Boy, FWF Boy Blue, and Hemlock Brooks Egyptian King. But from the World Show, hum..

I would like

Liberty Farms Miss Kentucky

She is beautiful. Love her head.

Santa could also give us a black Leopard or blanket Filly..

and guess what we are waiting on a mare to foal. We had one that

bred very late last year. So she is under the camera. We did get 3 incredible

foals this year, we are so happy with them.

Vicky

The blood lines do not matter to me. I would have loved one that was sound and correct in conformation.

Mine are:

Alvadar's Double Destiny

49805.jpg

Little Kings Buckaroo Baccarra

46009.jpg

Little Kings Buckaroo Zeus

49806.jpg

Erica's Prince Charming

47101.jpg

Erica's Echo's of My Destiny

47111.jpg

Erica's Gone and DUNIt

47113.jpg

Little Kings Bonus Buck

49807.jpg

Little Kings Bantam Buckaroo

49808.jpg

Little Kings Ima Buckaroo Too

49809.jpg

Hold on, there more in the next post.

Ok here's a few more, Santa has a long list from me

White's Kalvin Klein

49811.jpg

49812.jpg

Clearbrook's Buckaroo Boogie

49814.jpg

And that's it fer now
biggrin.gif

There is a palamino stallion (a Redi relative) out there that I actually asked Santa for 2 years ago. Unfortunately, I can't get his owners to part with him or anyone to buy him for me!!!

I saw someone already asked Santa for my Appy; but they can't have him 'cause I want to ask Santa for some Appy BABIES! Appy's been so busy showing that we only have one mare due for next year, and the stillborn filly was the only one we had this year for us. I just KNOW he's carrying around the makings of some awsome foals and I want to SEE them (and love them and hold them and snuggle them!) Heck we've already got 1 or 2 Jr. stallions lined up for Appy's daughters - so I want to see the "program" moving along!
biggrin.gif

Yes, yes - patience is a virtue!
rolleyes.gif

There are SO many, I can't possibly list them all, but some are...

Grosshills Mister Boogerman

Libertys Miss Kentucky

Little Kings LF Buckaroo Zorro

Olympian EK Promise Me Ribbons

Abrias Daring Eclipse

Rocking M Destinys Classy Dream

Beloveds Aphrodite

Flying W Farms Blue Boys Magic Man

Westwind Farms Blue Berry Muffin

Wow, I have a really long wish list, but really, I'm thrilled with just what I've got in the barn! Ohhh, does Santa know how to make a weanling get a few years older over night so that I can start seeing his babies!?!?! I can't wait to see my Jazz's babies, and he's only 7.5 months old himself! lol

Jessie

wacko.gif
Oh boy! If this isn't a hard question, I don't know what is!

For a stallion, I think I'd say either Baccara or BOB.

For a mare, I'd love Tibbs Mercedes Mischief or the Arab gray mare ARC Rosie.

For a gelding, I'd definitely choose Buzz of Broadway - he reminds me so much of my BOB son!

There are really so many great ones, it's hard to choose
wacko.gif

Dear Santa :

Kelli has been a good girl this year with making good grades in college, making the Dean's list each semester and making it though her meat production class without getting sick. I over heard her say she would like to have either one of the following driving horses under the tree on Christmas Eve....

Martin's Boozer's Daring Difference...own by the Daring Difference Syndicate and driven by Darin Southwick

Apple Trees Daze N Nites....own by Jeanne McClanahan of Lil Darling Farms and driven by Larry Parnell

Love,

Mom & Dad

I would love to own "Mountain High's Champagne Beige". A beautiful palomino

appaloosa mare that is a direct daugher of Flabys El Tigre.

My Santa request is a little different.....

To have the ability to produce a horse of the same quality (or better, if that's possible) to Stacy Score's "Prince".......

MA

*minis* said:
Mike, I just changed my mind and instead of Sierra Dawn Unos Monarch, I'd rather have santa wrap your Redi real nice and send him my way. Wow, what a horse 
wub.gif
Breathtaking! How come I've never seen him before ... 
no.gif

485779[/snapback]

Redi thanks you for the compliment.

You haven't seen him because we keep him locked in a cave.

Na, seriously, he travelled all over the country this year. He saw and got a Grand from 18 different judges before even going to Nationals.

I'm sorry that you didn't get to see him...we retired him after the Grand at Nationals this year. However, we welcome horse lovers if y'all are ever near Houston and want to come see him in person.

Oh, and if you get the Journal.....

After going to the World show and seeing him perform in person, it would have to be Martins Boozers Daring Difference for me!

Or hey, I would settle for a breeders certificate under my tree!
biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Back