Ok if santa would/could bring you any horse

• Thread starter Lisa-Ruff N Tuff Minis
  • Start date
Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I have been blessed to add severa to my herd that I have wanted for some time and several others that I just love that I have bred.......

But Santa needs to suprise me with Cross Country Turn the Paige, she is my favorite girl that I don't have, has been for some while........Now if Jacque would just let her move north a little bit
smile.gif

Well I also truly love my own little herd!

But if Dreams Could come true........it would be Ginny Long's Mountain Highs White Cloud. :)

Susan O.

Last edited by a moderator:
well..... I have Lots (I could probably name 1000) but the first 4 that popped in my head was Buckeroo, Top Banana, Susan's stallion Dreams, and Carol's old Mare(I think owned by Pene Mason??) Hillridge Savannah! Then After Susan reminded me of Ginny, I would LOVE to take her little Princess or Stiking Image!!

I would also LOVE to have Susan's Buckskin stallion, Touchdown and one of her sorrel/chesnut mare Rosebud! I could name a whole Bunch, but half I can never remember untill I see a picture, or get reminded of them, and the other half, is just to many LOL! But I do like to many minis! I just like and think they are all cute:)

-Gage-

That's just too difficult a question to narrow down to just one!

*LOL*

It's been fun reading the replies, though....

One horse I think many people overlook for his consistent siring quality is Philia Blazes Joe Dandy....he has some gorgeous offspring out there.

And of course Monarch is another favorite.

And maybe MA and Larry wouldn't mind if Santa snagged Bond Brown Betty for me on his way through. ;)

LM Hawks Sahara Bey (Hawk himself is a dream) is a mare I'd love to have....see what I mean? I can't choose! He'll have to pick one and bring 'em. I won't complain, honest!

Heheh!

Liz M.

One horse I think many people overlook for his consistent siring quality is Philia Blazes Joe Dandy....he has some gorgeous offspring out there.
I'll take that one ^^^...
wink.gif
and Miss Kentucky... and that will be my breeding cross.

In my dreams... *sigh*

Well, it's really going to feel like Christmas here in about three weeks when DunIT, Sunny and Pal arrive but I wouldn't be sad if I saw that Erica's RFM Spring Thunder ("Peas") had snuck along for the ride
laugh.gif

*LOL* tagalong, you just might have topped the list w/that cross. Filly or colt, it would be to die for. Joey plus Miss Kentucky. Whooowee.

Great idea!

Liz

It's no surprise, but I want a present like Erica's.

Wallstreet has another Cross Country girl that I want: I'm Your Angel.

Jacque sent her here to spend some special time with Redi and now I don't want to give her back. Besides being beautiful, she's got the SaaaaWeetest personality. (I think that baby would make a heckuva Christmas present as well.)

Mike, I just changed my mind and instead of Sierra Dawn Unos Monarch, I'd rather have santa wrap your Redi real nice and send him my way. Wow, what a horse
wub.gif
Breathtaking! How come I've never seen him before ...
no.gif

clue1.jpg

I truly think that Santa has been here. Thanks to Christy at Darmonds Littliest Angels and Karin at NaKar, I feel we have had a great Christmas already. We are just so please with Clue.. We love him.

Then to Ann at Seahorse.. we got Junior. We have already had the best Christmas yet.

jr2.jpg

Shari said:
Mine is here already. But a nice Barn to put her in would be wonderful Santa!
485841[/snapback]

I agree with Shari, I have three very nice minis, so would really like a barn for Christmas.

But, in keeping with the thread, I don't have a specific mini mind, but would like...

A well put together, 33-34" AMHA/AMHR, double-dilute (perlino, cremello or smokey cream) mare to eventually cross with my bay Buckeroo grandson. I love the dilutes and this would get me a buckskin or palomino foal everytime (stallion is homozygous for agouti, so will always produce bay on black-base).
biggrin.gif

[SIZE=14pt]La Vista Remarkable DWB[/SIZE] sire of my horse "The Joker". He has only 28 foals according to the Stud Book and at least 6 are National or Reserve National Champions.

Thankyou Santa, I have most of mine already. I would like to know what Little Miss Ecco is incubating , though, but shall have to wait until the Spring!! I have not been so excited about a foal since I bred the Arabs- I am always excited when they are born, but I've been waiting three years to see what this cross will look like!!!!
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back