OK, I have permission for a few

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minimule

Reaction score
Susan said I could post her's and I know a couple of others have all ready been given so......

Here is what I've done lately. All were "Christmas" gifts so had to be done quickly.

Susan's granddogs

wbdogs.jpg

Here daughter's horse, Smoke (first one with the new burner....talk about NERVOUS!)

wbsmoke.jpg

The lead singer from Savage Garden

wbdarren2.jpg

This is Xander, a champion Bengal cat

wbxander.jpg

There's a couple more but they have to wait still.....
default_yes.gif
default_laugh.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow!! Those are just beautiful... looks like painstaking work to me. I've only done a little woodburning and ended up getting myself burned a bit
default_wacko.png
I can't imagine doing such LARGE projects!

They are gorgeous... please post more when ya can
default_wub.png
default_aktion033.gif

the one of the cat at the top of that last one u did looks real.... for a second I thought the cat was laying on the artwork....Amazing job!

Will

Shawna, BEAUTIFUL..you do such great work with capturing the animals look well. One of these days, I need to get on of my Shado, and WeeBit. Ce

all these compliments for Shawna's work and nobody says what good-looking grand-dogs and grand-horse i have???
default_poke.gif
geez i thought you guys were my FRIENDS!!!!!!!

(please note i have a very dry and sarcastic sense of humor - i LOVE Shawna's work and i am thrilled to say that after having each of my three daughters' horses done for their birthdays, and Andria's dogs done for Christmas for her and her husband, there is now talk of the girls getting ME a woodburn
default_aktion033.gif
)

Thanks for the compliments. I do special orders for the most part (in my spare time
default_laugh.png
:DOH!
default_new_shocked.gif
default_wacko.png
). Most of the stuff I've done has been at someone's request. I wish I could show you the ladies face that got the cat woodburn for her Christmas.

The better the picture I get, the better the woodburn looks. The more detail I can get from the photo means the more detailed the burn will be.

Latest posts

Back